Just Soap - The Pedal-Powered Natural Soap

Ablang

Guest
At Just Soap, we make affordable handcrafted all natural soap,
and we blend it by bicycle!

Your Everyday Natural Soap

Just Soap makes finely crafted all natural soaps and shampoos. Our
mission is to do this in an earth-friendly way at an affordable price,
so you can make Just Soap your everyday natural soap.

The Pedal-Powered Natural Soap

At the heart of our soap-making process is a human-powered bicycle
blender. We worked with an engineer and bicycle builder to create a
pedal powered soap mixer! The result is a one-of-a-kind soap-making
machine. The bicycle helps us to make larger batches of handmade soap
while keeping our commitment to human scale eco-friendly production.
Our pedal-powered mixer cuts down on our energy use, making Just Soap
a great choice for the earth.

Care and Craftsmanship in Every Bar

The bicycle powers a belt that turns a paddle in a stainless steel
vat. After we mix the soap, we pour the mixture into wooden frames to
set. A few days later we cut the bars with a handcrafted wooden soap
cutter and then neatly arrange them on racks to cure. The soaps cure
for over two months to ensure a harder and long-lasting bar. We
carefully inspect each and every bar to ensure it meets our high
standards. We're proud of the simple beauty of our natural soaps and
shampoos.

Old-fashioned, Gentle Soap

Just soaps are crafted using the traditional cold batch process. This
method preserves the nutritive benefits of the oils and retains the
natural glycerin commonly removed from commercial soaps, creating a
rich, gentle lather. No synthetic perfumes or chemical hardeners -
just the purest vegetable oils, essential oils, and organic herbs and
spices, blended together to create a mild and moisturizing bar.

Eco-Friendly Soap

Our soaps are also good for the earth. Just Soap products are
biodegradable and are never tested on animals. We use recycled boxes,
and minimal packaging, all of it recyclable. At Just Soap we make
every effort to conserve energy and resources.

http://www.justsoap.com/

===
"Until last October, Christ had a very limited involvement in my life. I believed in God; I just never had to prove I believed. Belief is an absence of proof."
-- Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling

Ablang wrote:

> At Just Soap, we make affordable handcrafted all natural soap,
> and we blend it by bicycle!

Clever, and much more appealing than the unjust soap I've been using.
I'll be ordering some, and subsequently report my level of satisfaction
here.