Just something for many of you to think about.

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> bjmpls wrote:
>
> > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...

> > [snip]

my

the

> > > It was God's will that the Holocaust happened.

> > So ****** was doing G-d's will?

> > > His will be done.

> > ...and so was Bin Laden?

> > > What happens is according to His will.

> > It's G-d's will that man have free will, and if man does have free
> > will, he can do evil. That does not mean that G-d's will is to do
> > evil.
> >

> Correct. God does not do evil.

Well HE certainly commands others to do the evil.
Check out Deuteronomy 20:10-18 and Deuteronomy 21:10-14 for starters.
But then, I suppose you think war crimes and killing children and raping
women are Ok also. Your Jehovah god is an evil son of a *****.

Fencer wrote:

> >> The post that started this thread was also an opinion.

> > The reason for this thread continuing is because there are those
> > who believe the initial post was not truthful.

> There are also those who believe the initial thread was truthful. They are
> entitled to their opinion, too, but it's still an opinion.
>
> By the way, the original post was made only to sci.med.cardiology. Why do
> you suppose your little buddy, mu, felt it necessary to crosspost it to the
> support groups? It looks like he was trying to stir up trouble, don't you
> think? Perhaps you should be chastising HIM in your little sig macro, or at
> least ask him to not crosspost in the future. It will sure help your
> reputation.
>
> > Again, this is about truth and not about opinion.

> You confuse opinion with truth.
>
> > Do I write clearly enough for you?

> It's your thinking that isn't clear.

Truth is unclear to the untruthful.

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Steve wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:34:29 -0400, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
>>(in message <[email protected]>):
>>
>>Yawn... what does all this have do with Cardiology? (I know I'll be sorry I
>>asked... "you're not a Christian"..."you hate me"..."you hate my diet"..."I
>>always speak the truth"..."I pity you"... yadda, yadda, yadda...)

> Ask Mr. Pastorio, who is the person who started this off-topic thread directed at
> a Christian cardiologist.

Mr. Pastorio has always directed his criticism at a charlatan
cardiologist. Is there another cardiologist around? I haven't seen any
posts from a Christian cardiologist.

Pastorio

Reach for the Mu_n wrote:

> On 17 Sep 2003 16:58:16 -0700, [email protected] (M. Schwartz) wrote:
>

>>>Mel, the sooner you let go your need to comprehend the mysteries of
>>>God, the quicker you will find your way to faith.

>>Your e-mail address is as phony as you.
>>
>>People who haven't the decency to present themselves and hide behind
>>false names are without honor, without integrity, and preside as a
>>false witness.
>>
>>Mel, not appreciative of people with false names and false addresses
>>giving advice.

> Mel, the sooner you let go your need to comprehend the mysteries of
> God, the quicker you will find your way to faith.

Nice way to say "I just got my ass kicked and need desperately to
change the subject."

Pastorio

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:53:16 -0400, Bob Pastorio <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I'm a heart patient as well.

Tell us more about that. What part of your diet, as a chef you would
know, what parts of your diet did you in?

Why didn't you exercise since you claim to have known better?

Why did you nearly kill yourself at your own hands?

When will you try to stop smoking?

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:07:32 -0400, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Truth is unclear to the untruthful.

Opinion is truth to the gullible.

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:55:12 -0400, Bob Pastorio <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I'm a heart patient as well.

Tell us more about that. What part of your diet, as a chef you would
know, what parts of your diet did you in?

Why didn't you exercise since you claim to have known better?

Why did you nearly kill yourself at your own hands?

Why do you still smoke?

Reach for the Mu_n wrote:

> On 17 Sep 2003 20:19:39 -0700, [email protected] (bjmpls) wrote:
>

>>>It was God's will that the Holocaust happened.

>>So ****** was doing G-d's will? It's G-d's will t...n that G-d's will is to do
>>evil.

> Are you afraid to spell "God"? for some odd reason?

Don't know much about how other believers think, do you? Maybe you
need to check out something besides your wacko no-prob, don't have to
do anything, "Christianity-Lite" viewpoint.

Shocking and foreign as it may seem to you, others actually have
reasons for their behaviors that are rational. By contrast with you.

Pastorio

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:57:57 -0400, Bob Pastorio <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I'm a heart patient as well.

Tell us more about that. What part of your diet, as a chef you would
know, what parts of your diet did you in?

Why didn't you exercise since you claim to have known better?

Why did you nearly kill yourself at your own hands?

Why won't you discuss your smoking and any of the above?

Why are you on SMC at all then?

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:56:27 -0400, Fencer wrote
(in message <[email protected]>):

> On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:07:32 -0400, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
>> Truth is unclear to the untruthful.

> Opinion is truth to the gullible.

What's the difference between a duck?

Steve

Bob Pastorio wrote:

> Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > Steve wrote:
> >
> >>On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:34:29 -0400, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
> >>(in message <[email protected]>):
> >>
> >>Yawn... what does all this have do with Cardiology? (I know I'll be sorry I
> >>asked... "you're not a Christian"..."you hate me"..."you hate my diet"..."I
> >>always speak the truth"..."I pity you"... yadda, yadda, yadda...)

> > Ask Mr. Pastorio, who is the person who started this off-topic thread directed at
> > a Christian cardiologist.

> Mr. Pastorio has always directed his criticism at a charlatan
> cardiologist.

You are consistent in your behavior. Is this upon the recommendation of your new
attorney?

http://www.heartmdphd.com/libel.asp

> Is there another cardiologist around?

There are plenty around.

> I haven't seen any
> posts from a Christian cardiologist.
>
> Pastorio

Has God struck you blind already?

You have my pity for your heart disease, your eyesight and your obsessions. You will
certainly be in my prayers this evening. "Lord, Mr. Pastorio knows not what he
writes. Please forgive him."

--

Jake wrote:

> I like cheese.
>
> Jake.

And Fencer believes you are writing truthfully, so according to his logic,
Fencer must be gullible.

--

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 17:29:42 -0400, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Jake wrote:
>
>> I like cheese.
>>
>> Jake.

> And Fencer believes you are writing truthfully, so according to his logic,
> Fencer must be gullible.

False logic, Chung.

I am still around guys. It was me who wrote the original post and I was as
honest and truthful as I could be. I wrote it because I wanted to see the
flaming stop, Instead all I see is my subject line every day, with another
insignificant tangent that is as valueless as the hostile messages that I was
writing about. Lets all be friends. Stop the name calling. Stop the finger
pointing. Look how much fun we could have if we talked to each other and not at
each other.
I am not running away and urge all of those that see the value of this
newsgoup to communicate. Dr Chung is still answering your questions. Whether
you like his diet, his friends or his enemies does not really matter. His
medical advise and comments are valuable.

Fencer wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 17:29:42 -0400, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > Jake wrote:
> >
> >> I like cheese.
> >>
> >> Jake.

> > And Fencer believes you are writing truthfully, so according to his logic,
> > Fencer must be gullible.

> False logic, Chung.

It's *your* logic. Self-realization is a beautiful thing filled with truth.

--

Complex592 wrote:

> I am still around guys. It was me who wrote the original post and I was as
> honest and truthful as I could be. I wrote it because I wanted to see the
> flaming stop, Instead all I see is my subject line every day, with another
> insignificant tangent that is as valueless as the hostile messages that I was
> writing about. Lets all be friends. Stop the name calling. Stop the finger
> pointing. Look how much fun we could have if we talked to each other and not at
> each other.
> I am not running away and urge all of those that see the value of this
> newsgoup to communicate. Dr Chung is still answering your questions. Whether
> you like his diet, his friends or his enemies does not really matter. His
> medical advise and comments are valuable.

*shrug*, the untruthful simply hate the truth.

Your post is appreciated, however.

--

On 18 Sep 2003 21:39:42 GMT, [email protected] (Complex592) wrote:

> Dr Chung is still answering your questions. Whether
>you like his diet, his friends or his enemies does not really matter. His
>medical advise and comments are valuable.

And that, in the end, is all that matters.

The rest is inconsequential.

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 17:23:22 -0400, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>> I haven't seen any
>> posts from a Christian cardiologist.
>>
>> Pastorio

>Has God struck you blind already?
>
>You have my pity for your heart disease, your eyesight and your obsessions. You will
>certainly be in my prayers this evening. "Lord, Mr. Pastorio knows not what he
>writes. Please forgive him."

I agree.

"Lord. please don't kill Bob Pastorio in his sleep simply because he
ate like a pig, never exercised, thought his life revolved around food
instead of You, can't shake certain addictions and nearly killed
himself although, by his own admission, he knew better."

"Paul E. Lehmann" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > bjmpls wrote:
> >
> > > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> news:<[email protected]>...
> > >
> > > [snip]

> my

> the

> > > So ****** was doing G-d's will?

> > > ...and so was Bin Laden?

> > > It's G-d's will that man have free will, and if man does have free
> > > will, he can do evil. That does not mean that G-d's will is to do
> > > evil.
> > >

> > Correct. God does not do evil.

You said the Holocaust and Twin Towers was God's will but now say God
does no evil. Are you saying the Holocaust and Twin Towers were good
things???

You sure are one very confusing person.

Correct. No. Yes. Maybe.
Oo-ee-ah-ah-ah-ting-tang-walla-walla-bing-bang.

Mel