Just something for many of you to think about.

On 12 Sep 2003 05:44:16 -0700, [email protected] (tim kettring)
wrote:

>The definition of the word " Crazy " is doing the same thing over and
>over , and expecting a different result !!!

Thank you for that brilliant response.

>Tim

As in Tiny?

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:02:55 -0400, Steve <[email protected]> wrote:

>I still don't have
>a clue what you were trying to get at with the one god or two thing, but
>that's none of my business.

Explain to us what you actually do of value except follow Mu and Chung
all over the place like the TROLL you are.

Give me a few post in scm where you have made a contribution.

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:14:48 -0400, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in message <[email protected]>):

> From: "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]>
> Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology
>
> Mack wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:26:45 -0400, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>> It is doubtful that "godlessgeek" Pastorio would know.

>> you've posted numerous times that name calling is wrong and here you
>> go again.
>>
>> and you wonder why people know you are not a real christian.

> Actually, name calling is not a sin. It is true that I generally don't
> engage in name calling.
>
> However, calling Mr. Pastorio a "godlessgeek" was too tempting.
>
> May God forgive me for my weakness.

Chung, you mock your own professed faith with this false apology. Isn't there
something in your professed faith about "taking the Lord's name in vain"? You
trivialize God and display to all the shallowness and hollowness of you loud
claims of being a Christian.

Wouldn't Christ apologize to Pastorio if he did him a wrong by insulting him?
Can you do less and still claim to be a Christian?

Didn't think so.

Steve

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 00:00:12 GMT, Mack <[email protected]> wrote:

>>Saying that you are Christian does not make you Christian.

>so why do you keep claiming to be christian?

Xposted to ASD for all your TROLLING buddies to see, Mack OCD.

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 00:37:46 GMT, Mack <[email protected]> wrote:

>you already been proven to be a liar, name caller and according to
>your own standards a cyber stalker and blasphemer.
>
>so again, why do you claim to be what you are not?

Mack, do you understand the acronym OCD?

Xposted to ASD for their edification.

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 00:23:26 GMT, Mack <[email protected]> wrote:

>you've posted numerous times that name calling is wrong and here you
>go again.
>
>and you wonder why people know you are not a real christian.

OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD

TROLLING all day long, right Mack?

Xposted to ASD for their "benefit".

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:01:42 -0400, Steve <[email protected]> wrote:

>Wouldn't Christ apologize to Pastorio if he did him a wrong by insulting him?

I have insulted Cheffie Pastorio an I apologize.

But then, he's contributed to the ill health of many, many folks and
spends that blood money to make HIS life comfortable.

Is that an insult too?

Only to humanity.

OK, cheffie's turn to apologize to the masses.

Bob Pastorio wrote:

> M. Schwartz wrote:
>
> > Bob Pastorio <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> >>Not at all. As long as your posts are either about low-carb, diets in
> >>general, cardiological issues or diabetes, and stay rigidly to topic.
> >>
> >>Like mine.
> >>
> >>What is all that laughter? Why are people slapping their knees and
> >>falling off their chairs...?
> >>
> >>Pastorio

> > Lately the topic for you has been Dr. Chung, and Dr. Chung, and more
> > Dr. Chung. I think it's time to put that to rest and move on to
> > something else.

> I didn't think this was about that, Mel.
>
> How 'bout those angioplasties? Had mine in 1989.
>
> You?
>
> Pastorio

Finally something from Mr. Pastorio that is on-topic for SMC.

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

tim kettring wrote:

> The definition of the word " Crazy " is doing the same thing over and
> over , and expecting a different result !!!
>
> Tim

Interesting definition.

What if no results are expected?

--

Steve wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:14:48 -0400, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
> (in message <[email protected]>):
>
> > From: "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]>
> > Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology
> >
> > Mack wrote:

> >> you've posted numerous times that name calling is wrong and here you
> >> go again.
> >>
> >> and you wonder why people know you are not a real christian.

> > Actually, name calling is not a sin. It is true that I generally don't
> > engage in name calling.
> >
> > However, calling Mr. Pastorio a "godlessgeek" was too tempting.
> >
> > May God forgive me for my weakness.

> Chung, you mock your own professed faith with this false apology. Isn't there
> something in your professed faith about "taking the Lord's name in vain"? You
> trivialize God and display to all the shallowness and hollowness of you loud
> claims of being a Christian.
>
> Wouldn't Christ apologize to Pastorio if he did him a wrong by insulting him?
> Can you do less and still claim to be a Christian?
>
> Didn't think so.
>
> Steve

Many were insulted by Jesus' teachings.

Did Jesus apologize to these folks?

Didn't think so.

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:29:41 -0400, Blue M_un wrote
(in message <[email protected]>):

> On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:01:42 -0400, Steve <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>> Wouldn't Christ apologize to Pastorio if he did him a wrong by insulting
>> him?

> I have insulted Cheffie Pastorio and I apologize.

You're a bigger man than Chung, Mu. Does you credit.

Steve

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:46:29 -0400, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>> How 'bout those angioplasties? Had mine in 1989.
>>
>> You?
>>
>> Pastorio

>Finally something from Mr. Pastorio that is on-topic for SMC.

All this time and now, finally, Cheffie reveals his coronary disease
to SMC.

What a waste.

Just think, the 2PDiet, which he so hates, mixed with An Ounce Of
Common Sense, and he might not have been obese and he might have been
clear of coronary blockages.

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:39:29 -0400, Steve <[email protected]> wrote:

>> I have insulted Cheffie Pastorio and I apologize.

>You're a bigger man than Chung, Mu. Does you credit.

Sorry, Chung is taller and my apology to Pastorio was bubbling over
with sarcasm.

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:04:53 -0400, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Many were insulted by Jesus' teachings.
>
>Did Jesus apologize to these folks?
>
>Didn't think so.

Apparently you did not read, when kicking the moneychangres butts
around the Temple grounds, Christ said: "Excuse my roughness. May I
help you pick up your ill gotten wealth? I don't know what got into
Me."

lol

I am always amazed at the folks who read the Bible and come away with
a Christ that is always as meek as a lamb.

Blue M_un wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 00:41:33 -0400, Bob Pastorio <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>I didn't think this was about that, Mel.
>>
>>How 'bout those angioplasties? Had mine in 1989.

> Sorry your overfeeding and extreme consumption of sat fats typical of
> the Italian diet paid a mighty price for you.

The Italian diet *is* the Mediterranean Diet you praised as Chung in
another post today. Could you be more stupid? Or obvious? I know,
$10,000 yadda, yadda.

You really need to get some help with this. You used to be a fairly
decent troll, but since you're starving your already meager brain with
the 2PoundSee-What-HappensDiet, I'd suggest a weekend of eating more
than usual (I think it's called a "Feedrus" or a "Suppository" or
something like that. I'm sure you'll know.)

Looks like your other identities are getting confused with each other.
Gee, that's new.

Pastorio

Blue M_un wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 00:37:56 -0400, Bob Pastorio <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>It is laughter. It is consuming, driving, uncontrollable mirth. It is
>>the reaction to one of the most ironic posts I've ever seen. It is the
>>laughter of confirmation.

> It is a TROLL obsessing about TROLLING Chung.

Oh, gee. You cut off the good part. Sounds like what they did to you
in the hospital when you were born. Left the big piece and the rest is
history.

Unfortunate history, but still history.

Pastorio

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 16:52:08 -0400, Bob Pastorio <[email protected]>
wrote:

>> Sorry your overfeeding and extreme consumption of sat fats typical of
>> the Italian diet paid a mighty price for you.

>The Italian diet *is* the Mediterranean Diet you praised as Chung in
>another post today.

I never praised any Mediterranean Diet and I don't care what diet you
were on when you were obese and collecting the health issues that
created your cardiac problems, you overate.

Can you clue in anytime soon, cheffie? It's not about the diet, it is
about the consumption.

You overate, got fat and nearly died form your gluttony.

And here, all along, I thought it was about illegal mushrooms.

>You really need to get some help with this. You used to be a fairly
>decent troll, but since you're starving your already meager brain with
>the 2PoundSee-What-HappensDiet, I'd suggest a weekend of eating more
>than usual

Thanks but unlike you, I'll pass on gluttony and the health issues
that you have already experienced.

>Looks like your other identities are getting confused with each other.
>Gee, that's new.

What's new is the fact that you damn near killed yourself with your
love obsession with food.

New but far from surprising.

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 16:54:03 -0400, Bob Pastorio <[email protected]>
wrote:

>> It is a TROLL obsessing about TROLLING Chung.

>Oh, gee. You cut off the good part. Sounds like what they did to you
>in the hospital when you were born. Left the big piece and the rest is
>history.

Only time I have been in the hospital.

How about you, Mr. EatLIkeAPigAnd Nearly DieFromIt?

>Unfortunate history, but still history.

Yes, it is.

[email protected] (Complex592) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Give it to him Dr. Chung. You got him now. Ha Ha Ha

There is no joy in human disease and suffering.

From Matthew 5

43"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor[1] and
hate your enemy.' 44But I
tell you: Love your enemies[2] and pray for those who persecute
you

Mr. Pastorio should receive your love and sympathy for his ailment
despite the hatred he possesses.

--

[email protected] (M. Schwartz) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > "M. Schwartz" wrote:
> > >
> > > I had a quadruple bypass in 1998. The LVEF artery was only 35% blocked
> > > but they also did that one.

> > LVEF artery? Which one is that?

> I'm reading it from the Hospital's report sent to my family physician.
> It says:
>
> "Cardiac Catheterization Report: LAD-90% proximal - 75% mid 1/3,
> CX-95%, RCA-90%; LVEF-35%"
>
> I assumed incorrectly LVEF was an artery. How does the above translate
> into 4 arteries?

It doesn't. It does translate to 4 blockages which would lead to 4
bypass grafts. The LVEF refers to Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction.
LVEF of greater than 50% would be normal. 35% indicates weaker
function.

> I see on another page: The LAD, DX2, OM1, and RCA vessels are
> mentioned without specific information regarding the percentage of
> blockage.

Those would be the "targets" for bypass grafts that would circumvent
the blockages.

Hope the above clears things up for you.

Regards,

Andrew