just testing

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Pammie, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Pammie

    Pammie Guest

    I reinstalled everything and need to see if it works. Ignore this.

    Tags:

  2. Roger Hunter

    Roger Hunter Guest

    "Pammie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > I reinstalled everything and need to see if it works. Ignore this.

    Girls always treat me this way. Why? Aren't I good enough for you?

    Roger.

  3. My son, you can reinstall with me and I won't treat you that way.

    Fr. Guido

    news:<[email protected]>...