Just Wondering

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Ajs, Jun 3, 2003.

  1. Ajs

    Ajs Guest

    Tags:

  2. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  3. ajs says:

    >Is this group just into trail riding or are there any freeriders out there?

    Nah, we chased 'em all away.......

    I think.

    Steve ;-)

  4. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    ajs thoughtfully penned:
    > Is this group just into trail riding or are there any freeriders out there? -codewolf 2002 Kona
    > Dawg Primo
    >
    > http://www.mountainbikemadness.com

    it depends, are you willing to have open minded discussion with people who are into a myriad of
    different types of riding, or are you of the "it REWLS dude I can HUCK" mind set?

    if it's B, you should probably head over to ridemonkey, if it's A welcome aboard

    Penny

  5. Jd

    Jd Guest

  6. "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote

    > it depends, are you willing to have open minded discussion with people who are into a myriad of
    > different types of riding, or are you of the "it REWLS dude I can HUCK" mind set?

    Penny, freeriders don't know what "myriad" means.

    CC

  7. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Corvus Corvax thoughtfully penned:
    > "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote
    >>
    >> it depends, are you willing to have open minded discussion with people who are into a myriad of
    >> different types of riding, or are you of the "it REWLS dude I can HUCK" mind set?
    >
    > Penny, freeriders don't know what "myriad" means.
    >
    > CC

    I'm sure they couldn't spell it either. heh, that answers that doesn't it.

    p.

  8. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Wed, 4 Jun 2003 06:51:30 -0700, "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:

    >ajs thoughtfully penned:
    >> Is this group just into trail riding or are there any freeriders out there? -codewolf 2002 Kona
    >> Dawg Primo
    >>
    >> http://www.mountainbikemadness.com
    >
    >it depends, are you willing to have open minded discussion with people who are into a myriad of
    >different types of riding, or are you of the "it REWLS dude I can HUCK" mind set?
    >
    >if it's B, you should probably head over to ridemonkey,

    Not entirely true.

    if it's A welcome
    >aboard

    Welcome aboard regardless.....

    Dave

  9. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Wed, 04 Jun 2003 04:40:41 GMT, "ajs" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Is this group just into trail riding or are there any freeriders out there? -codewolf 2002 Kona
    >Dawg Primo
    >
    >http://www.mountainbikemadness.com

    The hounds should be all over this.....This should be good. Thanks for posting.

    :-]

  10. Ajs

    Ajs Guest

    > ajs thoughtfully penned:
    > > Is this group just into trail riding or are there any freeriders out there? -codewolf 2002 Kona
    > > Dawg Primo
    > >
    > > http://www.mountainbikemadness.com
    >
    > it depends, are you willing to have open minded discussion with people who are into a myriad of
    > different types of riding, or are you of the "it REWLS dude I can HUCK" mind set?
    >
    > if it's B, you should probably head over to ridemonkey, if it's A welcome aboard
    >
    > Penny

    I'm open minded and into a myriad of bike topics. I'm not just into "HUCKING". I was just wondering
    if one could have a slightly adult conversation about the sport here.

    I will check out ridemonkey, but I'm probably a bit older then the folk that will be talking as you
    describe, I just love mountain biking ;-)

    thanks.

    -codewolf

  11. Ajs

    Ajs Guest

    > "ajs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Is this group just into trail riding or are there any freeriders out there?
    >
    > Yeah, we climb *and* descend here. A novel thing, isn't it?
    >
    > > -codewolf 2002 Kona Dawg Primo
    >
    > Funny how you advertise that you ride a POS kona.
    >
    > > http://www.mountainbikesadness.com
    >
    > Huck off.
    >
    > JD

    I love my Kona, criticize all you want, it's a great bike. It's people like you that I'd rather not
    run into the trail, I bet you're the type that just rides by some poor sap with a flat and no tube
    without asking if he/she needs something because they are riding some POS bike you dislike.

    Anyway, to each his own...

    -codewolf

  12. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Fri, 06 Jun 2003 01:00:16 GMT, "ajs" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> ajs thoughtfully penned:
    >> > Is this group just into trail riding or are there any freeriders out there? -codewolf 2002 Kona
    >> > Dawg Primo
    >> >
    >> > http://www.mountainbikemadness.com
    >>
    >> it depends, are you willing to have open minded discussion with people who are into a myriad of
    >> different types of riding, or are you of the "it REWLS dude I can HUCK" mind set?
    >>
    >> if it's B, you should probably head over to ridemonkey, if it's A welcome aboard
    >>
    >> Penny
    >
    >I'm open minded and into a myriad of bike topics. I'm not just into "HUCKING". I was just wondering
    >if one could have a slightly adult conversation about the sport here.
    >
    >I will check out ridemonkey, but I'm probably a bit older then the folk that will be talking as you
    >describe, I just love mountain biking ;-)
    >
    >thanks.
    >
    >-codewolf

    RM has a pretty diverse group of posters. Really depends on the forum you're posting in.

  13. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    [email protected] (Stephen Baker) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > ajs says:
    >
    > >Is this group just into trail riding or are there any freeriders out there?
    >
    > Nah, we chased 'em all away.......
    >
    > I think.
    >
    > Steve ;-)

    Those we didn't chase away were Darwinized, such as Mr. Bell. /s

  14. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    I freeride all the time as long as it doesn't cost me a thing at the moment.

    Fire up MTB 03

  15. crazy6r54