Just Wondering

ajs says:

>Is this group just into trail riding or are there any freeriders out there?

Nah, we chased 'em all away.......

I think.

Steve ;-)

ajs thoughtfully penned:
> Is this group just into trail riding or are there any freeriders out there? -codewolf 2002 Kona
> Dawg Primo
>
> http://www.mountainbikemadness.com

it depends, are you willing to have open minded discussion with people who are into a myriad of
different types of riding, or are you of the "it REWLS dude I can HUCK" mind set?

if it's B, you should probably head over to ridemonkey, if it's A welcome aboard

Penny

"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote

> it depends, are you willing to have open minded discussion with people who are into a myriad of
> different types of riding, or are you of the "it REWLS dude I can HUCK" mind set?

Penny, freeriders don't know what "myriad" means.

CC

Corvus Corvax thoughtfully penned:
> "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote
>>
>> it depends, are you willing to have open minded discussion with people who are into a myriad of
>> different types of riding, or are you of the "it REWLS dude I can HUCK" mind set?
>
> Penny, freeriders don't know what "myriad" means.
>
> CC

I'm sure they couldn't spell it either. heh, that answers that doesn't it.

p.

On Wed, 4 Jun 2003 06:51:30 -0700, "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:

>ajs thoughtfully penned:
>> Is this group just into trail riding or are there any freeriders out there? -codewolf 2002 Kona
>> Dawg Primo
>>
>> http://www.mountainbikemadness.com
>
>it depends, are you willing to have open minded discussion with people who are into a myriad of
>different types of riding, or are you of the "it REWLS dude I can HUCK" mind set?
>
>if it's B, you should probably head over to ridemonkey,

Not entirely true.

if it's A welcome
>aboard

Welcome aboard regardless.....

Dave

On Wed, 04 Jun 2003 04:40:41 GMT, "ajs" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Is this group just into trail riding or are there any freeriders out there? -codewolf 2002 Kona
>Dawg Primo
>
>http://www.mountainbikemadness.com

The hounds should be all over this.....This should be good. Thanks for posting.

:-]

> ajs thoughtfully penned:
> > Is this group just into trail riding or are there any freeriders out there? -codewolf 2002 Kona
> > Dawg Primo
> >
> > http://www.mountainbikemadness.com
>
> it depends, are you willing to have open minded discussion with people who are into a myriad of
> different types of riding, or are you of the "it REWLS dude I can HUCK" mind set?
>
> if it's B, you should probably head over to ridemonkey, if it's A welcome aboard
>
> Penny

I'm open minded and into a myriad of bike topics. I'm not just into "HUCKING". I was just wondering
if one could have a slightly adult conversation about the sport here.

I will check out ridemonkey, but I'm probably a bit older then the folk that will be talking as you
describe, I just love mountain biking ;-)

thanks.

-codewolf

> "ajs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Is this group just into trail riding or are there any freeriders out there?
>
> Yeah, we climb *and* descend here. A novel thing, isn't it?
>
> > -codewolf 2002 Kona Dawg Primo
>
> Funny how you advertise that you ride a POS kona.
>
> > http://www.mountainbikesadness.com
>
> Huck off.
>
> JD

I love my Kona, criticize all you want, it's a great bike. It's people like you that I'd rather not
run into the trail, I bet you're the type that just rides by some poor sap with a flat and no tube
without asking if he/she needs something because they are riding some POS bike you dislike.

Anyway, to each his own...

-codewolf

On Fri, 06 Jun 2003 01:00:16 GMT, "ajs" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> ajs thoughtfully penned:
>> > Is this group just into trail riding or are there any freeriders out there? -codewolf 2002 Kona
>> > Dawg Primo
>> >
>> > http://www.mountainbikemadness.com
>>
>> it depends, are you willing to have open minded discussion with people who are into a myriad of
>> different types of riding, or are you of the "it REWLS dude I can HUCK" mind set?
>>
>> if it's B, you should probably head over to ridemonkey, if it's A welcome aboard
>>
>> Penny
>
>I'm open minded and into a myriad of bike topics. I'm not just into "HUCKING". I was just wondering
>if one could have a slightly adult conversation about the sport here.
>
>I will check out ridemonkey, but I'm probably a bit older then the folk that will be talking as you
>describe, I just love mountain biking ;-)
>
>thanks.
>
>-codewolf

RM has a pretty diverse group of posters. Really depends on the forum you're posting in.

[email protected] (Stephen Baker) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> ajs says:
>
> >Is this group just into trail riding or are there any freeriders out there?
>
> Nah, we chased 'em all away.......
>
> I think.
>
> Steve ;-)

Those we didn't chase away were Darwinized, such as Mr. Bell. /s

I freeride all the time as long as it doesn't cost me a thing at the moment.

Fire up MTB 03