Justice!



BimmsAndBices

New Member
Sep 10, 2005
107
2
0
38
Let's all hope he suffered just enough brain damage to prevent him from leading a normal life, but not enough to prevent him from realizing what a stupid asshole he was.:)
 

cydewaze

New Member
Jun 17, 2004
883
0
0
57
That got posted on another forum I visit, and along with it a link to a story that went with it. I can't remember the whole story, but apparently all the kids (the ones on the bikes and the ones in the car) were friends, and the kid who fell out was trying to grab something from the kid on the bike, when the door came open or something.

The kid who ate the bumper needed surgery btw.
 

cali-largeguy

New Member
Aug 26, 2005
73
0
0
49
cydewaze said:
That got posted on another forum I visit, and along with it a link to a story that went with it. I can't remember the whole story, but apparently all the kids (the ones on the bikes and the ones in the car) were friends, and the kid who fell out was trying to grab something from the kid on the bike, when the door came open or something.

The kid who ate the bumper needed surgery btw.
No **** he needed surgery. Kid is lucky to be alive. Sad thing is I'm sure most of us have done something as stupid and gotten lucky and not been hurt. The sins of youth.
 

complience

New Member
Sep 8, 2004
150
2
0
cali-largeguy said:
No **** he needed surgery. Kid is lucky to be alive. Sad thing is I'm sure most of us have done something as stupid and gotten lucky and not been hurt. The sins of youth.
what a load of ********! "handing somthing to his friend" hes on a bike.. what the **** would he be handing someone riding a bike.. and you would use the frigging window and the car is doing at least 30mph.

id call you a gullible fool (if it wasnt so clear you just made this **** up)

what is happening is clear tosee.. he’s trying to ram the car door into the little kid, knock him flying and im sure he hopes injure him, while his stupid goon mates video the hilarious event.

"sins of the youth"???

I never tried to kill some random kid i saw cycling along with a car door, while my mates video it. Howdare you insult and label all youths to be likely violent criminals.

****ing pair of morons .. get the **** off my post.
 

cali-largeguy

New Member
Aug 26, 2005
73
0
0
49
complience said:
what a load of ********! "handing somthing to his friend" hes on a bike.. what the **** would he be handing someone riding a bike.. and you would use the frigging window and the car is doing at least 30mph.

id call you a gullible fool (if it wasnt so clear you just made this **** up)

what is happening is clear tosee.. he’s trying to ram the car door into the little kid, knock him flying and im sure he hopes injure him, while his stupid goon mates video the hilarious event.

"sins of the youth"???

I never tried to kill some random kid i saw cycling along with a car door, while my mates video it. Howdare you insult and label all youths to be likely violent criminals.

****ing pair morons .. get the **** off my post.
hey ********, i wasn't saying that all youths are likely to be violent, but your response is interesting in it's hostile nature. :eek: I was implying that we've all done stupid ****, like hanging out of an open car door, and not getting hurt like that kid. no **** he shouldn't have been trying to hit the kid. anyone who reads/posts here would agree with that since in theory we are all cyclists. I will say though that if he was trying to hit the kid with malice aforethought, look it up, he got what he deserved. no relax and switch to decaf.
 

complience

New Member
Sep 8, 2004
150
2
0
cali-largeguy said:
hey ********, i wasn't saying that all youths are likely to be violent, but your response is interesting in it's hostile nature. :eek: I was implying that we've all done stupid ****, like hanging out of an open car door, and not getting hurt like that kid. no **** he shouldn't have been trying to hit the kid. anyone who reads/posts here would agree with that since in theory we are all cyclists. I will say though that if he was trying to hit the kid with malice aforethought, look it up, he got what he deserved. no relax and switch to decaf.
This is the post you should have made originaly.

your off my moron list now..
 

Similar threads