Road Cycling · Public discussion

Justin Davis reporting the following....

Started by Ronde Chumpion · · Last activity · 2 posts · 600 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
11 April 2004
Last activity
11 April 2004
Original author
Ronde Chumpion
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
600
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Justin Davis reporting that for the second week in a row, a
    World Cup event is taken by a 'relatively unknown' rider.
    First, it was the little name ride Steffen Wesemann (T-
    Mobile) with the BIG surprise win last week at the Tour of
    Flanders. This just in, the unheard of Magnus Backsled
    (unknown team) wins the 102nd running of Paris-Roubaix, the
    Queen of the Classics. The GREAT Baden Cooke, whom Justin
    has had his eye 😉 on for some time, was unable to take the
    start on the Easter Day Classic, citing a rug burn boo-boo
    on his knee's. Justin, reporting from Baden's bed, said,
    "I've never heard of Magnus. Is this guy Aussie?"

  2. ronde chumpion said:

    Justin Davis reporting that for the second week in a row,
    a World Cup event is taken by a 'relatively unknown'
    rider. First, it was the little name ride Steffen Wesemann
    (T-Mobile) with the BIG surprise win last week at the Tour
    of Flanders. This just in, the unheard of Magnus Backsled
    (unknown team) wins the 102nd running of Paris-Roubaix,
    the Queen of the Classics. The GREAT Baden Cooke, whom
    Justin has had his eye 😉 on for some time, was unable to
    take the start on the Easter Day Classic, citing a rug
    burn boo-boo on his knee's. Justin, reporting from Baden's
    bed, said, "I've never heard of Magnus. Is this guy
    Aussie?"

    You are right. Not many people know mr Backsled, I for one
    sure don't. However Magnus Bäckstedt is definitely not
    unknown and neither is the team Alessio-Bianchi I believe.
    Oh yes he was on the podium only a few days ago I beleive
    with only Boonen a little higher up That he would win a
    great race like this however is absolutely awesome. For once
    I was shouting louder than the TV commentators 😉

    Grattis Magnus I think the Peloton calls him Maggie but he's
    over 190 cm so don't say it with a smirk 😉

    --
    Perre

    You have to be smarter than a robot to reply.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.