General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

kambucho -any information on it?

Started by joe b · · Last activity · 2 posts · 517 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
14 June 2004
Last activity
14 June 2004
Original author
joe b
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
517
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Someone in the office has been talking about Kombucha and how he feels
    good about it.
    Has anyone any exprience with it?
    Can you buy bottles of it or do you have to make it yourself.
    I probably won't drink it if I have to make it myself.
    Joe B

  2. I saw some health shop advertising it as a 'cure' for cancer along with Paw
    Paw.
    He blurbed that compounds in the Paw Paw being 10,000 times more toxic to a
    mainstream chemo drug (adriamycin)
    He was referring to a group of compounds called 'annonaceous acetogenins',
    when I looked up the species of paw paw
    in his potion, noted that this was an entirely different species which
    didn't contain these compounds at all!
    Anth

    "joe b" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Someone in the office has been talking about Kombucha and how he feels
    good about it.
    Has anyone any exprience with it?
    Can you buy bottles of it or do you have to make it yourself.
    I probably won't drink it if I have to make it myself.
    Joe B

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.