Karate kid needs help

On 12 Dec 2004 19:41:02 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

>Hi
>We are have slight financial difficulties helping our karate kid meet
>his goals. Please read our story:

well this is not something you can't live without. begging for money for a trip
to go to a tournament is kind of pathetic.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

Steve Knight wrote:
> On 12 Dec 2004 19:41:02 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
>
>> Hi
>> We are have slight financial difficulties helping our karate kid meet
>> his goals. Please read our story:

> well this is not something you can't live without. begging for money
> for a trip to go to a tournament is kind of pathetic.

So is begging for money for "essentials" (especially on the Internet).

Spammers Suck.
--
BS (no, really)

>>> Hi
>>> We are have slight financial difficulties helping our karate kid meet
>>> his goals. Please read our story:

>> well this is not something you can't live without. begging for money
>> for a trip to go to a tournament is kind of pathetic.

>So is begging for money for "essentials" (especially on the Internet).

Not as bad though.

>Spammers Suck.
>--
>BS (no, really)

We are have slight financial difficulties helping our karate kid meet
>>> his goals. Please read our story:

Left-Pinky-Toe Dec 26, 10:49 pm
well this is not something you can't live without. begging for money
for a trip to go to a tournament is kind of pathetic.

So is begging for money for "essentials" (especially on the Internet).
Not as bad though.

Maggie Dec 27
This has to be the most ridiculous request I have ever read. People are
supposed to give money so a kid and his family can go to a karate
tournament? Kids are starving and doing without warm clothes, and
can't pay their heat bill and this family has to take a kid to a karate
tournament and begs for the money on the net. IS THIS FOR
REAL???????????
Can't be. This has to be a joke. Can I beg for a trip to California
and a Jaguar. Preferably Black.
Maggie.

>Maggie Dec 27
>This has to be the most ridiculous request I have ever read. People are
>supposed to give money so a kid and his family can go to a karate
>tournament? Kids are starving and doing without warm clothes, and
>can't pay their heat bill and this family has to take a kid to a karate
>tournament and begs for the money on the net. IS THIS FOR
>Can't be. This has to be a joke. Can I beg for a trip to California
>and a Jaguar. Preferably Black.

No but if someone gives you one let me know who it was.