karate monkey?

bruno

Guest
On Feb 12, 3:20 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> On Feb 11, 9:33 pm, pete fagerlin <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > bruno wrote:

> > > c'mon man! ya can't live yer life worryin' 'bout **** like dat!

> > I don't worry about it at all.

> > Then again, I don't spend time screwing birds.

> Yah ... but what about the oral stuff ....

wutchu talkin' 'bout junior? oral? wud up? i ain't gon' chow down over
dere? goldang!!

On Feb 12, 6:12 pm, "bruno" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Feb 12, 3:20 pm, [email protected] wrote:

> > > I don't worry about it at all.

> > > Then again, I don't spend time screwing birds.

> > Yah ... but what about the oral stuff ....

> wutchu talkin' 'bout junior? oral? wud up? i ain't gon' chow down over
> dere? goldang!!

Well, I wasn't replying to you.

I was, basically, saying that infected birds shed influenza virus in
their saliva and nasal secretions. Therefore, kissing, or having oral
contact with an infected bird might be more dangerous than "screwing
birds."

Of course you already knew this because you have proven yourself to be
quite the **********. Your urban(e) typing style makes you look like
quite an asslicker as well. So, lay off the chickens when you are
there ... since infected birds also shed influenza virus in their
feces.

And, one more time, I wasn't replying to you.

bruno

Guest
On Feb 13, 2:03 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> On Feb 12, 6:12 pm, "bruno" <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Yah ... but what about the oral stuff ....

> > wutchu talkin' 'bout junior? oral? wud up? i ain't gon' chow down over
> > dere? goldang!!

> Well, I wasn't replying to you.
>
> I was, basically, saying that infected birds shed influenza virus in
> their saliva and nasal secretions. Therefore, kissing, or having oral
> contact with an infected bird might be more dangerous than "screwing
> birds."
>
> Of course you already knew this because you have proven yourself to be
> quite the **********. Your urban(e) typing style makes you look like
> quite an asslicker as well. So, lay off the chickens when you are
> there ... since infected birds also shed influenza virus in their
> feces.

> And, one more time, I wasn't replying to you.- Hide quoted text -

whoa there li'l gurl! why the hostility? ya havin' yer period or
sumthin'? hardeeharhar!!! don't be hatin'!

happy everything to everybody!!!

On Feb 14, 6:58 am, "bruno" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Feb 13, 2:03 pm, [email protected] wrote:

> > > wutchu talkin' 'bout junior? oral? wud up? i ain't gon' chow down over
> > > dere? goldang!!

> > Well, I wasn't replying to you.

> > I was, basically, saying that infected birds shed influenza virus in
> > their saliva and nasal secretions. Therefore, kissing, or having oral
> > contact with an infected bird might be more dangerous than "screwing
> > birds."

> > Of course you already knew this because you have proven yourself to be
> > quite the **********. Your urban(e) typing style makes you look like
> > quite an asslicker as well. So, lay off the chickens when you are
> > there ... since infected birds also shed influenza virus in their
> > feces.

> > And, one more time, I wasn't replying to you.- Hide quoted text -

> whoa there li'l gurl! why the hostility? ya havin' yer period or
> sumthin'?

Misogynist? or just a general fear of gender roles?

<snip>

How droll.

bruno

Guest
On Feb 15, 6:50 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> On Feb 14, 6:58 am, "bruno" <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Well, I wasn't replying to you.

> > > I was, basically, saying that infected birds shed influenza virus in
> > > their saliva and nasal secretions. Therefore, kissing, or having oral
> > > contact with an infected bird might be more dangerous than "screwing
> > > birds."

> > > Of course you already knew this because you have proven yourself to be
> > > quite the **********. Your urban(e) typing style makes you look like
> > > quite an asslicker as well. So, lay off the chickens when you are
> > > there ... since infected birds also shed influenza virus in their
> > > feces.

> > > And, one more time, I wasn't replying to you.- Hide quoted text -

> > whoa there li'l gurl! why the hostility? ya havin' yer period or
> > sumthin'?

> Misogynist? or just a general fear of gender roles?
>
> <snip>
>
> How droll.
>
> R- Hide quoted text -

i jus' noticed this cat hatin' on ol bruno! goldang but some of you
fellers is li'l bitches. yall sound like girls gettin' their hair done
or sump'n! sheeit!!! are we not MEN here and above all dis hatin' an'
jealous li'l girl bitchery? i'm surprised an' yeah a li'l disappointed
in some o' you boys. gettin' yer panties all in a twist jus' cause ol'
bruno's gonna go have hisself a riproarin' time bikin' an' drinkin'
an' eatin' an' screwin' his way across southeast asia!!! dang! i
thought you cats'd be givin' me dap an' high fives an' ****!

don't be hatin' dudes! i got nuthin' but love fer yall!!! any yall
wanna go jus' say!!! fo' real!

happy everything to everybody!!!

G.T.

Guest
bruno wrote:
> On Feb 15, 6:50 pm, [email protected] wrote:

>>> whoa there li'l gurl! why the hostility? ya havin' yer period or
>>> sumthin'?

>> Misogynist? or just a general fear of gender roles?
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> How droll.
>>
>> R- Hide quoted text -

> i jus' noticed this cat hatin' on ol bruno! goldang but some of you
> fellers is li'l bitches. yall sound like girls gettin' their hair done
> or sump'n! sheeit!!! are we not MEN

We are DEVO.

> don't be hatin' dudes!

Don't be obnoxious dude!

Greg
--
The ticketbastard Tax Tracker:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

Ride-A-Lot

Guest
G.T. wrote:
> bruno wrote:

>>> Misogynist? or just a general fear of gender roles?
>>>
>>> <snip>
>>>
>>> How droll.
>>>
>>> R- Hide quoted text -

>> i jus' noticed this cat hatin' on ol bruno! goldang but some of you
>> fellers is li'l bitches. yall sound like girls gettin' their hair done
>> or sump'n! sheeit!!! are we not MEN

> We are DEVO.
>

>> don't be hatin' dudes!

> Don't be obnoxious dude!
>
> Greg

I wonder if his parents know he's illiterate?

If this is the liberal youth of tomorrow, I'm voting republican!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

MattB

Guest
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> G.T. wrote:
>
>> bruno wrote:

>>> i jus' noticed this cat hatin' on ol bruno! goldang but some of you
>>> fellers is li'l bitches. yall sound like girls gettin' their hair done
>>> or sump'n! sheeit!!! are we not MEN

>> We are DEVO.
>>

>>> don't be hatin' dudes!

>> Don't be obnoxious dude!
>>
>> Greg

> I wonder if his parents know he's illiterate?
>
> If this is the liberal youth of tomorrow, I'm voting republican!

Apostrophe abuse is running rampant with the kids these days. Sad.

Matt

bruno

Guest
On Feb 20, 12:15 am, MattB <[email protected]> wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> > G.T. wrote:

> >> We are DEVO.

> >> Don't be obnoxious dude!

> >> Greg

> > I wonder if his parents know he's illiterate?

> > If this is the liberal youth of tomorrow, I'm voting republican!

> Apostrophe abuse is running rampant with the kids these days. Sad.
>
> Matt- Hide quoted text -

aiight aiight aiight!! ya'll done got ol' bruno! i got me some book
learnin'. just enough to afford all dem whips i gotted. an' my trip to
thailand, et al to have me some fun! no ****--any yall innersted?

Ride-A-Lot

Guest
bruno wrote:
> On Feb 20, 12:15 am, MattB <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>>> I wonder if his parents know he's illiterate?
>>> If this is the liberal youth of tomorrow, I'm voting republican!

>> Apostrophe abuse is running rampant with the kids these days. Sad.
>>
>> Matt- Hide quoted text -

> aiight aiight aiight!! ya'll done got ol' bruno! i got me some book
> learnin'. just enough to afford all dem whips i gotted. an' my trip to
> thailand, et al to have me some fun! no ****--any yall innersted?

Yup. Tea bagged in prison. Probably child molestation which is his his
reason for going to Thailand.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

bruno

Guest
On Feb 20, 9:05 am, Ride-A-Lot <[email protected][NOSPAM]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
> bruno wrote:
> >> Apostrophe abuse is running rampant with the kids these days. Sad.

> >> Matt- Hide quoted text -

> > aiight aiight aiight!! ya'll done got ol' bruno! i got me some book
> > learnin'. just enough to afford all dem whips i gotted. an' my trip to
> > thailand, et al to have me some fun! no ****--any yall innersted?

> Yup. Tea bagged in prison. Probably child molestation which is his his
> reason for going to Thailand.
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws- Hide quoted text -

dang dudes. if'n you was to go somewhere cool, i'd be tellin' ya to
have a good time and givin' ya encouragement. ya'll jus' wanna rain on
a fellers parade. i don't let it get me down cuz i'm gonna be ridin'
my bike and seein' the world an' you crab appleton's is gonna be
spewin' yer tawdry li'l vitriol on teh intraweb. gosh.

i even offered for anyone o' ya'll to come along!

why the hatin'? for real?

Ride-A-Lot

Guest
bruno wrote:

> dang dudes. if'n you was to go somewhere cool, i'd be tellin' ya to
> have a good time and givin' ya encouragement. ya'll jus' wanna rain on
> a fellers parade. i don't let it get me down cuz i'm gonna be ridin'
> my bike and seein' the world an' you crab appleton's is gonna be
> spewin' yer tawdry li'l vitriol on teh intraweb. gosh.
>
> i even offered for anyone o' ya'll to come along!
>
> why the hatin'? for real?

Ah! I get it now. It's Sasha Baron Cohen working on material for his
Ali G. movie.

Hi Sasha! No, I do not give you permission to use our conversation in
your new movie unless you offer me 5% of the gross.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Scott Gordo

Guest
On Feb 10, 10:55 pm, "JD" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Feb 10, 7:13 pm, "Dean A. Stepper" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "bruno" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> >news:[email protected]

> > > i'm thinkin' of gettin' one. anybody have one? i may put a rohloff
> > > speed hub on it.

> > > pros, cons?

> > > thanks!

> > A bit heavy but a all round nice bike. I have never heard of anyone
> > breaking one of there frames.

> I know two people who broke Surly frames, both Instigators...the
> frames too.
>
> JD

Interesting. Where on the frame?

/s

Scott Gordo

Guest
On Feb 11, 4:58 pm, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:
> bruno wrote:

> >> Have fun finding 29er tubes in Bungfuq Asia.

> >> JD

> > thanks jd! i will! i'm takin' a spare tire and tubes! and duder! i'll
> > be thinkin' 'boutcha when i'm eatin thai food an' screwin' asian
> > chicks!

> Post Of The Decade.
>
> Bill "Sideshow Bob Shudder Goes Here" S.

LMAO. I don't know if I should congratulate you on a nice catch or
send you some vouchers for therapy.

/s

Bill Sornson

Guest
Scott Gordo wrote:
> On Feb 11, 4:58 pm, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> bruno wrote {to /JD/ fer gawdsake!}:

>>> i'll be thinkin' 'boutcha when i'm eatin thai food an' screwin'
>>> asian chicks!

>> Post Of The Decade.
>>
>> Bill "Sideshow Bob Shudder Goes Here" S.

> LMAO. I don't know if I should congratulate you on a nice catch or
> send you some vouchers for therapy.

It's nice to be appreciated in such a timely manner! 8-O

Bill "room full o' tumbleweed here" S.

Scott Gordo

Guest
On Feb 20, 12:40 pm, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Scott Gordo wrote:
> >> Post Of The Decade.

> >> Bill "Sideshow Bob Shudder Goes Here" S.

> > LMAO. I don't know if I should congratulate you on a nice catch or
> > send you some vouchers for therapy.

> It's nice to be appreciated in such a timely manner! 8-O
>
> Bill "room full o' tumbleweed here" S.

Good. Vouchers it is.

/s

For some reason it's reminding me of Office Space where Peter
visualizes Lumbergh with Joanna.

isthisane

Guest
geesh, took you guys long enough to figure that out....

news:[email protected]