karate monkey?

bruno

Guest
i'm thinkin' of gettin' one. anybody have one? i may put a rohloff
speed hub on it.

pros, cons?

thanks!

On Feb 10, 7:55 am, "bruno" <[email protected]> wrote:
> i'm thinkin' of gettin' one. anybody have one? i may put a rohloff
> speed hub on it.
>
> pros, cons?
>
> thanks!

>From what I hear, 29ers have magical properties. They've got nothing

on 27ers and a rider with skills though.

JD

bruno wrote:
> i'm thinkin' of gettin' one. anybody have one? i may put a rohloff
> speed hub on it.
>
> pros, cons?
>
> thanks!

My brother has one built as a single speed. Seems like a nice bike.

Matt

"bruno" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> i'm thinkin' of gettin' one. anybody have one? i may put a rohloff
> speed hub on it.
>
> pros, cons?
>
> thanks!

A bit heavy but a all round nice bike. I have never heard of anyone
breaking one of there frames.

On Feb 10, 7:13 pm, "Dean A. Stepper" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "bruno" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > i'm thinkin' of gettin' one. anybody have one? i may put a rohloff
> > speed hub on it.

> > pros, cons?

> > thanks!

> A bit heavy but a all round nice bike. I have never heard of anyone
> breaking one of there frames.

I know two people who broke Surly frames, both Instigators...the
frames too.

JD

well dudes i did it. i pulled the freakin' trigger and laid me shekels
down fer a KM to be built up wif a rohloff speed hub, big ol' nitto
albatross bars, mavic tims, shimano xt front hub, schwalbe big apple
tyres, brooks sprung conquest saddle. bein' built up a we speak.

this badboy's bein' built up fer a trip through thailand, laos, and
cambodia next november.

da rohloff is da jam fellers, lemme tell ya. check one o' them rascals
out!!!!!!!

bruno wrote:
> well dudes i did it. i pulled the freakin' trigger and laid me shekels
> down fer a KM to be built up wif a rohloff speed hub, big ol' nitto
> albatross bars, mavic tims, shimano xt front hub, schwalbe big apple
> tyres, brooks sprung conquest saddle. bein' built up a we speak.
>
> this badboy's bein' built up fer a trip through thailand, laos, and
> cambodia next november.
>
> da rohloff is da jam fellers, lemme tell ya. check one o' them rascals
> out!!!!!!!

That's going to be one boat anchor of a ride. But, it sounds like
you'll be using it more for touring. Congrats and good luck.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

On Feb 11, 5:19 am, "bruno" <[email protected]> wrote:
> well dudes i did it. i pulled the freakin' trigger and laid me shekels
> down fer a KM to be built up wif a rohloff speed hub, big ol' nitto
> albatross bars, mavic tims, shimano xt front hub, schwalbe big apple
> tyres, brooks sprung conquest saddle. bein' built up a we speak.
>
> this badboy's bein' built up fer a trip through thailand, laos, and
> cambodia next november.
>
> da rohloff is da jam fellers, lemme tell ya. check one o' them rascals
> out!!!!!!!

Have fun finding 29er tubes in Bungfuq Asia.

JD

On Feb 11, 1:46 pm, "JD" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Feb 11, 5:19 am, "bruno" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > well dudes i did it. i pulled the freakin' trigger and laid me shekels

> Have fun finding 29er tubes in Bungfuq Asia.
>
> JD

thanks jd! i will! i'm takin' a spare tire and tubes! and duder! i'll
be thinkin' 'boutcha when i'm eatin thai food an' screwin' asian
chicks!

cheers!

bruno wrote:
> On Feb 11, 1:46 pm, "JD" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> On Feb 11, 5:19 am, "bruno" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> well dudes i did it. i pulled the freakin' trigger and laid me
>>> shekels

>> Have fun finding 29er tubes in Bungfuq Asia.
>>
>> JD

> thanks jd! i will! i'm takin' a spare tire and tubes! and duder! i'll
> be thinkin' 'boutcha when i'm eatin thai food an' screwin' asian
> chicks!

Post Of The Decade.

Bill "Sideshow Bob Shudder Goes Here" S.

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 10:46:30 -0800, JD wrote
(in article <[email protected]>):

> On Feb 11, 5:19 am, "bruno" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> well dudes i did it. i pulled the freakin' trigger and laid me shekels
>> down fer a KM to be built up wif a rohloff speed hub, big ol' nitto
>> albatross bars, mavic tims, shimano xt front hub, schwalbe big apple
>> tyres, brooks sprung conquest saddle. bein' built up a we speak.
>>
>> this badboy's bein' built up fer a trip through thailand, laos, and
>> cambodia next november.
>>
>> da rohloff is da jam fellers, lemme tell ya. check one o' them rascals
>> out!!!!!!!

> Have fun finding 29er tubes in Bungfuq Asia.
>
> JD

26" tubes will work in a stretch.

Paul- hopefully not a pinch

On Feb 11, 1:47 pm, "bruno" <[email protected]> wrote:
> i'll be thinkin' 'boutcha when i'm eatin thai food an' screwin' asian
> chicks!

Good luck with all of that.

JD

bruno wrote:

> happy everything to everybody!!!!!!!!!

i resent that

bruno wrote:
> On Feb 11, 11:13 pm, pete fagerlin <[email protected]> wrote:
>> bruno wrote:
>>> an' screwin' asian
>>> chicks!

>> http://www.cdc.gov/flu/avian/

> c'mon man! ya can't live yer life worryin' 'bout **** like dat!

I don't worry about it at all.

Then again, I don't spend time screwing birds.

On Feb 11, 11:33 pm, pete fagerlin <[email protected]> wrote:

> I don't worry about it at all.
>
> Then again, I don't spend time screwing birds.

hardeeharhar!!! i get it! chicks!!! u be funny duder! : )

On Feb 11, 9:55 am, Ride-A-Lot <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:

> That's going to be one boat anchor of a ride. But, it sounds like
> you'll be using it more for touring. Congrats and good luck.
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

it rolls good though a little heavy!! good times!!

bruno wrote:
> On Feb 11, 1:46 pm, "JD" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>On Feb 11, 5:19 am, "bruno" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>well dudes i did it. i pulled the freakin' trigger and laid me shekels

>>Have fun finding 29er tubes in Bungfuq Asia.
>>
>>JD

> thanks jd! i will! i'm takin' a spare tire and tubes! and duder! i'll
> be thinkin' 'boutcha when i'm eatin thai food an' screwin' asian
> chicks!
>
> cheers!

At the same time?
Keep in mind pastrami is the most sensual of the cured meats.
HTH,

Matt

bruno wrote:
> On Feb 11, 1:46 pm, "JD" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> On Feb 11, 5:19 am, "bruno" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> well dudes i did it. i pulled the freakin' trigger and laid me shekels

>> Have fun finding 29er tubes in Bungfuq Asia.
>>
>> JD

> thanks jd! i will! i'm takin' a spare tire and tubes! and duder! i'll
> be thinkin' 'boutcha when i'm eatin thai food an' screwin' asian
> chicks!

well, at least you'll be
somewhere they won't laugh
about your english.