General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Kariba Farms Nut Crusters

Started by metoo · · Last activity · 2 posts · 332 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
30 May 2005
Last activity
30 May 2005
Original author
metoo
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
332
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Has anyone else tried them? I bought the 'Spicy Pecan' for chicken & fish. I
    am not a chicken lover but with this coating I can stand chicken nuggets!
    The nutritional label lists the total carbs as 4.3 g in one oz.
    Dietary fiber 2g. and protein 3g. It is a mixture of pecans bread crumbs and
    spices.
    I've used them to make chicken nuggets using only water to moisten the
    chicken enough to hold the coating on, then oven roasting on parchment
    paper. As a coating it goes a long way and even my grandkids love them.
    The Shop Rite carries them near the fresh fish dept.
    jo
    nj

  2. Not heard of these...i like to use KetoCrumbs Cajun Style.
    "metoo" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Has anyone else tried them? I bought the 'Spicy Pecan' for chicken & fish.
    I am not a chicken lover but with this coating I can stand chicken
    nuggets!
    The nutritional label lists the total carbs as 4.3 g in one oz.
    Dietary fiber 2g. and protein 3g. It is a mixture of pecans bread crumbs
    and spices.
    I've used them to make chicken nuggets using only water to moisten the
    chicken enough to hold the coating on, then oven roasting on parchment
    paper. As a coating it goes a long way and even my grandkids love them.
    The Shop Rite carries them near the fresh fish dept.
    jo
    nj

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.