Karsten Kroon youth from his father, Toon Kroon

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> There is some funny stuff in here, besides his father's name
> http://www.karstenkroon.com/Biografie/Eng/Biography-01.html

Nice. Part 2 only in Dutch but with photos:
http://www.karstenkroon.com/Biografie/Biografie-02.html

Linked on that page:
http://www.karstenkroon.com/Biografie/Junioren/BioFotoJunioren-14.html
I was there a year later. The road sign slipped further down:
http://members.lycos.nl/anonymouscoward/soulor.jpg

(BTW, the Dutch oo in both Toon and Kroon sounds like the o in chrome.
Tone Chrone. Hmm, is that less funny?)

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:33:40 +0100, Ted van de Weteringe
<[email protected]> wrote:

>(BTW, the Dutch oo in both Toon and Kroon sounds like the o in chrome.
>Tone Chrone. Hmm, is that less funny?)

It's the rhyming that's funny. John Tom is a funny name.