kashechkin tested positive

cyclingheroes said:
Boosting for training purposes with a technique with a prolonged detection period. Seems to make very little sense unless the detection window for homologous blood doping is much shorter than I reckon.

Or it's from earlier in the season (TdF or even Dauphine) and he just wasn't hit with the test until now?

Ha ha. Counting Rasmussen, the men in black are down four riders, five if you count Eddy M.

Good thing Disco paid that bribe money to Vebruggen.

Wayne666 said:
Boosting for training purposes with a technique with a prolonged detection period. Seems to make very little sense unless the detection window for homologous blood doping is much shorter than I reckon.

Or it's from earlier in the season (TdF or even Dauphine) and he just wasn't hit with the test until now?
maybe he was supposed to go have gone to San Sebastian but with the Astana layoff didn't end up going but still had the blood in his system?

What a dumbass. I mean seriously.

See how much support Astana receives now that BOTH their 'stars' are gone.

New pool, when will Kloden test positive...

Bro Deal said:
Ha ha. Counting Rasmussen, the men in black are down four riders, five if you count Eddy M.

Good thing Disco paid that bribe money to Vebruggen.

You mean Basso?

doctorSpoc said:
maybe he was supposed to go have gone to San Sebastian but with the Astana layoff didn't end up going but still had the blood in his system?
No, he already knew he would not start at San Sebastian...

Can someone please explain the benefits of being doped 1 day after Astana suspend all competitive cycling?

Was it already in his blood from the end of the Tour? Or did he just decide Vino's aint coming back for his stash I may as well use it!

plectrum said:
Can someone please explain the benefits of being doped 1 day after Astana suspend all competitive cycling?

Was it already in his blood from the end of the Tour? Or did he just decide Vino's aint coming back for his stash I may as well use it!
Maybe its leftover from the tour?

Yes.

They dope every single day for years at a time.

There is NEVER one 24 period that they are 100% drug free.

Doping is like breathing.

plectrum said:

Cobblestones said:
That's the only way I can make sense of it.

Hah, maybe they confused Vino's and Kash's blood bags?
how fricking stupid are these guys?

Cobblestones said:
That's the only way I can make sense of it.

Hah, maybe they confused Vino's and Kash's blood bags?
If Vino and Kash have the same blood type, you can be damned sure that's what happened. If he had topped up with a bag of his own, it would have been nearly impossible to detect. If he mistakenly grabbed a bag of blood that was Vino's... it could explain both of their positives.

A bit like Hamilton and Santi Perez - teammates with the same blood type who both tested positive for blood doping within weeks of each other. Hamilton's absolute denials are legendary. He must to this day, think he used his own blood.

quelle suprise!

WTF though, they seriosuly need to get themselves a better doctor if they want to keep on doping. How in god's name do they **** up so much that 2 of thier riders have tested positve for homologous bt.

Who says anything changed on the riders & teams? IMO, Vino and Kash (and all others) have just been doing the same thing (same regimen) as they have done for many years. But the organizations decided to burn a few riders this year on the pretense that they are cleaning up sport.

I guess Astana got the short straw. Man would I be ******.

earth_dweller said:
Who says anything changed on the riders & teams? IMO, Vino and Kash (and all others) have just been doing the same thing (same regimen) as they have done for many years. But the organizations decided to burn a few riders this year on the pretense that they are cleaning up sport.

I guess Astana got the short straw. Man would I be ******.

I agree with you in part, but I don't believe the teams and or rider were picked at random.
There was method and intent involved.

jhuskey said:
I agree with you in part, but I don't believe the teams and or rider were picked at random.
There was method and intent involved.
Yep, did not mean to imply it was random at all. It is very much a calculated plan on the part of UCI to take down ASO, and it is very interesting to see who is not touched at all....

Here's what I would like to know: who else during the TdF had their blood tested (as Vino) instead of the usual urine test after a stage? Did they do the blood tests on Contador, Soler, Rasmussen,.....?