kashechkin tested positive

saluki said:
Chill out! I'm needling Klodifan. She gets after Contador based upon less evidence than there is against Kloden.
Unless I'm mistaken - there isn't any evidence and never has been any against Kloeden. Not even his initials appearing anywhere. I don't mean to suggest I think he's clean just to say that because he's older and not one of the New Clean Generation (TM) doesn't mean he is evil.

"Wir sind sauber" This will be on the yellow jersey in the tour of Germany from what I hear. :cool:

Doctor.House said:
False!

It was a Balco defense attorney Troy Ellerman who fell on the leaker sword. The judge bought that confession and he received 30 months in prison (less credits of course) http://www.rcfp.org/news/2007/0719-con-balcol.html

Lim. Please ask for back up, when you need it.

Incorrect.

It was the business partner of Victor who stated that he had leaked the data to the two journalists Lance Williams and Mark Fainaru-Wada, according to the Guardian newspaper last february.
His confession spared the two journalists having to be jailed for contempt of court.

limerickman said:
Incorrect.

It was the business partner of Victor who stated that he had leaked the data to the two journalists Lance Williams and Mark Fainaru-Wada, according to the Guardian newspaper last february.
His confession spared the two journalists having to be jailed for contempt of court.
WRONG! And where is your link? That is false.

Mark & Lance NEVER revealed their source. NEVER.

Troy Ellerman is a Balco retained defense attorney---NOT an equity parter. He confessed to the Balco leaks. He was never a drug dealing partner with Conte or Valente.

Please no more mythology about doping stories. The facts are ugly enough without spreading falsehoods.

Now we know how Jan Ulrich feels.

Doctor.House said:
WRONG! And where is your link? That is false.

Mark & Lance NEVER revealed their source. NEVER.

Troy Ellerman is a Balco retained defense attorney---NOT an equity parter. He confessed to the Balco leaks. He was never a drug dealing partner with Conte or Valente.

Please no more mythology about doping stories. The facts are ugly enough without spreading falsehoods.

Now we know how Jan Ulrich feels.

It's correct Doctor.

Victor's business partner stated he was the source of the journos story.
He said that he told Lance Williams and Mark Fainaru-Wada adnd that he was their source.

And by the way, I never said that Lance Williams and Mark Fainaru-Wada revealed their sources either.

limerickman said:
It's correct Doctor.

Victor's business partner stated he was the source of the journos story.
He said that he told Lance Williams and Mark Fainaru-Wada adnd that he was their source.

And by the way, I never said that Lance Williams and Mark Fainaru-Wada revealed their sources either.

Apologies : Dr House is correct and I am incorrect to state that Troy Ellerman was Conte's business partner.
Ellerman was in fact Conte's defence lawyer.

Happy to admit I got that fact wrong.

limerickmam said:
More apologies: It seems that most things I have written about on this forum are completely false. In fact, I can't think of anything I've written that had an ounce of truth to it. I am, some might say, a liar and cheat.

Happy to admit I got my facts wrong.

Close ,but I thinks the eyes look different on this Bob.

limerickmam said:
More apologies: It seems that most things I have written about on this forum are completely false. In fact, I can't think of anything I've written that had an ounce of truth to it. I am, some might say, a liar and cheat.

Happy to admit I got my facts wrong.
When is the press conference? :D

I love this.... its takes a GT organizer to catch a doper not the UCI !!!
_____
Andrey Kashechkin - the Astana rider popped for alleged homologous blood doping two weeks ago - was caught with tests financed by Vuelta a España organizers.

The Vuelta earmarked some 180,000 euros (about $250,000) to carry out an estimated 80 surprise anti-doping controls ahead of the season's third grand tour. According to the Spanish sports daily AS, that money was used to track down and test Kashechkin.

Last year's third-place Vuelta podium-man was located in the remote Turkish town of Belek (Astana team manager Marc Biver admitted he didn't know where the Kazakh rider was) and he tested positive for banned blood transfusions, AS reported.

Vuelta officials have since told Astana that the team is no longer welcome at the September 1 start. Defending Vuelta champion Alexandre Vinokourov also tested positive for homologous blood doping during last month's Tour de France.

whiteboytrash said:
_____
Andrey Kashechkin - the Astana rider popped for alleged homologous blood doping two weeks ago - was caught with tests financed by Vuelta a España organizers.

The Vuelta earmarked some 180,000 euros (about $250,000) to carry out an estimated 80 surprise anti-doping controls ahead of the season's third grand tour. According to the Spanish sports daily AS, that money was used to track down and test Kashechkin.
Another nail in the coffin for the UCI. The organizers have taken over the decision who can and cannot race in their events, and the doping controls. Why do we still need the UCI?

whiteboytrash said:
_____

Last year's third-place Vuelta podium-man was located in the remote Turkish town of Belek (Astana team manager Marc Biver admitted he didn't know where the Kazakh rider was) and he tested positive for banned blood transfusions, AS reported.

Vuelta officials have since told Astana that the team is no longer welcome at the September 1 start. Defending Vuelta champion Alexandre Vinokourov also tested positive for homologous blood doping during last month's Tour de France.
Did the Vuelta organizers specify who should be tested?
Did the UCI or WADA do the testing?