kathy Watt Interview - The Age

People should make you famous for being an evil theiving *****! Can't wait to see you fall flat on your face!
I'm pretty sure that was a case of mistaking identity, or the kids were just mucking around. Warrwych isn't Kathy Watt.
What has Kathy Watt done? Dish the dirt :)

I'm pretty sure that was a case of mistaking identity, or the kids were just mucking around. Warwych isn't Kathy Watt.
What has Kathy Watt done? Dish the dirt :)
Oh I'm very sorry my mistake...
Where do I begin? She uses people for money and never repays them.. .Makes her partners feel emasculated n treats their kids like animals...truly evil person who will sleep with n tread over anyone to get to the top... Everything that has ever exited her mouth is a lie... Especially those related with the AIS back when she was racing!

By the way, I've noticed than her old shop in Black Rock has been knocked down
Yes because she is in so much financial ruin. ..keeps borrowing money n never repays it...from either personal lenders or the banks.. She was never at that shop! Never did any of the work! And never paid her employees! All I can hope is the karma bus catches up with her n soon before she does anymore damaga

Reactions: Boogers
Yes because she is in so much financial ruin. ..keeps borrowing money n never repays it...from either personal lenders or the banks.. She was never at that shop! Never did any of the work! And never paid her employees! All I can hope is the karma bus catches up with her n soon before she does anymore damaga
She was in another relationship with another cyclist after Kerry n she ripped him off like she did Kerry

Reactions: Boogers
oh i dunno. Jana should shutup and perform. apparently you can run faster when a camera isnt in front of you...
doesnt seem to happen to the meares, carrigan, et al.
FWIW, i like Watt sticking it up the establishment. pity Pate and Niewand couldnt keep it together like her :rolleyes:

That badminton(or was it squash) player in today's Hun wont have much problems of being outside :rolleyes:
As I rode past, they yelled out "Go Kathy!! Go Kathy!!" :D I gave them a wave., laughing my head off. Maybe I should have stopped to give them an autograph?? :p

As usa today protonmail I rode past, they yelled out "Go Kathy!! Go Kathy!!" :D I s I rode past, they yelled out "Go Kathy!! Go Kathy!!" :D I gave them a wave., laughing my head off. Maybe I should have stopped to give them an autograph?? :p
As I rode past, they yelled out " As I rode past, they yelled out "Go Kathy!! Go Kathy!!" :D I gave them a wave., laughing my head off. Maybe I should have stopped to give them an autograph?? :p Go Kathy!! Go Kathy!!" :D I gave them a wave., laughing my head off. Maybe I should have stopped to give them an autograph?? :p