kathy Watt Interview - The Age

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by warrwych, Mar 5, 2006.

1. Boogers

Boogers New Member

I'm pretty sure that was a case of mistaking identity, or the kids were just mucking around. Warrwych isn't Kathy Watt.
    What has Kathy Watt done? Dish the dirt :)

2. Bringkathywattdown

Bringkathywattdown New Member

Oh I'm very sorry my mistake...
    Where do I begin? She uses people for money and never repays them.. .Makes her partners feel emasculated n treats their kids like animals...truly evil person who will sleep with n tread over anyone to get to the top... Everything that has ever exited her mouth is a lie... Especially those related with the AIS back when she was racing!

3. Boogers

Boogers New Member

By the way, I've noticed than her old shop in Black Rock has been knocked down

4. Boogers

Boogers New Member

Are her and Carey still together?

5. Bringkathywattdown

Yes because she is in so much financial ruin. ..keeps borrowing money n never repays it...from either personal lenders or the banks.. She was never at that shop! Never did any of the work! And never paid her employees! All I can hope is the karma bus catches up with her n soon before she does anymore damaga

Boogers likes this.
  6. Bringkathywattdown

She was in another relationship with another cyclist after Kerry n she ripped him off like she did Kerry

Boogers likes this.
  7. BRITANY

BRITANY New Member

As I rode past, they yelled out "Go Kathy!! Go Kathy!!" :D I gave them a wave., laughing my head off. Maybe I should have stopped to give them an autograph?? :p

8. BRITANY

BRITANY New Member

As I rode past, they yelled out " As I rode past, they yelled out "Go Kathy!! Go Kathy!!" :D I gave them a wave., laughing my head off. Maybe I should have stopped to give them an autograph?? :p Go Kathy!! Go Kathy!!" :D I gave them a wave., laughing my head off. Maybe I should have stopped to give them an autograph?? :p