KEEP IT SEMI-HOMEADE

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Nov 28, 2005.

  1. Remember the cooking wizard, Sandra Lee......Keep it semi-homade!

    She is the greatest, that perky music on her show makes me want to
    dance.

    She knows all. We all need to follow her lead.

    chuck from ohio

    Tags:

  2. Does she give a good spanking, Chucko?

  3. Taira

    Taira Guest

    On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 01:49:03 -0500, in rec.food.cooking,
    [email protected] wrote:
    >Remember the cooking wizard, Sandra Lee......Keep it semi-homade!
    >
    >She is the greatest, that perky music on her show makes me want to
    >dance.
    >
    >She knows all. We all need to follow her lead.
    >

    >chuck from ohio

    Keep it stupid, keep it nauseating, keep it impractical, keep it
    expensive, keep it wasteful, keep it distasteful.....

    I have an idea that much of her audience is made up of Webtv
    subscribers.

    Sandra Lee is a pathetic alcoholic that doesn't even possess the most
    basic cooking skills.

  4. David H.

    David H. Guest

    How do you know she is an alcoholic? Please cite proof. She is one of the
    sexiest women alive today. Far sexier than any of the Hollywood starlets.

    "Taira" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Sandra Lee is a pathetic alcoholic that doesn't even possess the most
    > basic cooking skills.

  5. Default User

    Default User Guest

    David H. wrote:

    > How do you know she is an alcoholic? Please cite proof. She is one of
    > the sexiest women alive today. Far sexier than any of the Hollywood
    > starlets.

    This is the second dumbass post from you in five minutes, so:

    *plonk*

    Brian

    won't shut up.

  6. David H.

    David H. Guest

    Well "Brian", I fail to see why questioning someone who alleges a person is
    an alcoholic is "dumbass", as you phrase it.

    Also, you have to chuckle at people who make a public display of "plonking"
    someone. Of course, I noticed you are a webtv user like Joann. ;-)

  7. "David H." <[email protected]> writes:

    >Well "Brian", I fail to see why questioning someone who alleges a person is
    >an alcoholic is "dumbass", as you phrase it.

    It's sort of a running joke, because every one of her shows ends with
    some type of alcoholic drink recipe. The first time I saw the show I
    saw just the end and truly thought it was a show that featured alcohol
    as a main ingredient. (Kahlua tiramisu and some chocolate cocktail were
    the recipes that day.)
    Both public plonking and publically insulting someone based on their
    ISP is kind of silly, if you ask me.

    Stacia

  8. David H.

    David H. Guest

    Thanks for explaining it. Also, notice I didn't insult anyone.

  9. David H. wrote:
    > Well "Brian", I fail to see why questioning someone who alleges a person is
    > an alcoholic is "dumbass", as you phrase it.
    >
    > Also, you have to chuckle at people who make a public display of "plonking"
    > someone. Of course, I noticed you are a webtv user like Joann. ;-)
    >
    > "Default User" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > This is the second dumbass post from you in five minutes, so:

    Damn David, you ARE a dumbass.

    First off, it's Joan not Joann (duh, just like my name says!). Second,
    the webtv part is an address that keeps dumbasses like you and spammers
    out of my mailbox. I'm posting from <gasp> a real live laptop. Whew,
    glad we got that straight, not that you will remember it.

    Sheesh, what a dumbass.

  10. David H.

    David H. Guest

    You've made your point, Joann. You enjoy labeling people and using excessive
    profanity. I hope belittling and cursing others has at least brought a bit
    of joy into your life today. A lot of people get really depressed during the
    holiday season. Have a nice evening, Joann.

    "itsjoannotjoann" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Damn David, you ARE a dumbass.
    >
    > First off, it's Joan not Joann (duh, just like my name says!). Second,
    > the webtv part is an address that keeps dumbasses like you and spammers
    > out of my mailbox. I'm posting from <gasp> a real live laptop. Whew,
    > glad we got that straight, not that you will remember it.
    >
    > Sheesh, what a dumbass.

  11. Default User

    Glitter Ninja wrote:

    > "David H." <[email protected]> writes:
    >
    > > Well "Brian", I fail to see why questioning someone who alleges a
    > > person is an alcoholic is "dumbass", as you phrase it.

    > It's sort of a running joke, because every one of her shows ends
    > with some type of alcoholic drink recipe.

    Could you explain to "David" what *plonk* means? If he understood, he
    wouldn't have replied to my post.

    Brian

    won't shut up.

  12. David H. wrote:
    > You've made your point, Joann. You enjoy labeling people and using excessive
    > profanity. I hope belittling and cursing others has at least brought a bit
    > of joy into your life today. A lot of people get really depressed during the
    > holiday season. Have a nice evening, Joann.

    Buck up Davey, I have a dry pocket for you to cry in. When you make
    silly-ass statements to people you're going to get a reply and probably
    not one you'll like.

    Thank you, I will have a nice evening!

  13. "Default User" <[email protected]> writes:
    >Glitter Ninja wrote:
    >> "David H." <[email protected]> writes:
    >>
    >> > Well "Brian", I fail to see why questioning someone who alleges a
    >> > person is an alcoholic is "dumbass", as you phrase it.

    >> It's sort of a running joke, because every one of her shows ends
    >> with some type of alcoholic drink recipe.

    >Could you explain to "David" what *plonk* means? If he understood, he
    >wouldn't have replied to my post.

    Ha! I didn't catch that before.
    See, when a man and woman love each other very much, sometimes they
    plonk...

    Stacia

  14. Taira wrote:
    > On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 01:49:03 -0500, in rec.food.cooking,
    > [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >>Remember the cooking wizard, Sandra Lee......Keep it semi-homade!
    >>
    >>She is the greatest, that perky music on her show makes me want to
    >>dance.
    >>
    >>She knows all. We all need to follow her lead.
    >>

    >>chuck from ohio

    > Keep it stupid, keep it nauseating, keep it impractical, keep it
    > expensive, keep it wasteful, keep it distasteful.....
    >
    > I have an idea that much of her audience is made up of Webtv
    > subscribers.
    >
    > Sandra Lee is a pathetic alcoholic that doesn't even possess the most
    > basic cooking skills.

    Nonsense! Blasphemy! That bitch has a Bad-Ass can opener!

    TFM®

  15. Cynthia

    Cynthia Guest

    David, you might wish to consider ignoring that person like most others do.
    That person is the resident hate monger. I've lurked here for 2 or 3 years
    and I've never seen that person post anything cooking related.

  16. Taira

    Taira Guest

    On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:01:50 -0500, in rec.food.cooking, "David H."
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    >How do you know she is an alcoholic? Please cite proof. She is one of the
    >sexiest women alive today. Far sexier than any of the Hollywood starlets.

    Heh, I see you didn't dispute my statement about her lack of cooking
    skill. Perhaps calling her an alcoholic was a bit over the top, but
    most of her programs feature large quantities of booze, it seems to
    serve as a distraction from her horrid recipes and techniques. And
    she has that puffy-eyed alcoholic look about her. I'd like to see her
    without the Vaseline and cheesecloth over the camera lens.

    --
    we're all stars now, in the dope show...

  17. David H.

    David H. Guest

    "Taira" <[email protected]> wrote

    > Heh, I see you didn't dispute my statement about her lack of cooking
    > skill.

    Well hey, I didn't want to get into an argument I might not be able to win.
    ;)

    Is Marilyn an alcoholic?

  18. sf

    sf Guest

    On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 01:49:03 -0500, [email protected] wrote:

    > Remember the cooking wizard, Sandra Lee......Keep it semi-homade!
    >
    > She is the greatest, that perky music on her show makes me want to
    > dance.
    >
    > She knows all. We all need to follow her lead.
    >

    > chuck from ohio

    This isn't the time or the place to talk about sandra lee - if you
    want to make a serious comment.

  19. Shaun aRe

    Shaun aRe Guest

    "David H." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Taira" <[email protected]> wrote
    >
    > > Heh, I see you didn't dispute my statement about her lack of cooking
    > > skill.

    > Well hey, I didn't want to get into an argument I might not be able to

    win.
    > ;)

    Heh, for true...

    > Is Marilyn an alcoholic?