KEEP IT SEMI-HOMEADE

Remember the cooking wizard, Sandra Lee......Keep it semi-homade!

She is the greatest, that perky music on her show makes me want to
dance.

She knows all. We all need to follow her lead.

chuck from ohio

Does she give a good spanking, Chucko?

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 01:49:03 -0500, in rec.food.cooking,
[email protected] wrote:
>Remember the cooking wizard, Sandra Lee......Keep it semi-homade!
>
>She is the greatest, that perky music on her show makes me want to
>dance.
>
>She knows all. We all need to follow her lead.
>

>chuck from ohio

Keep it stupid, keep it nauseating, keep it impractical, keep it
expensive, keep it wasteful, keep it distasteful.....

I have an idea that much of her audience is made up of Webtv
subscribers.

Sandra Lee is a pathetic alcoholic that doesn't even possess the most
basic cooking skills.

How do you know she is an alcoholic? Please cite proof. She is one of the
sexiest women alive today. Far sexier than any of the Hollywood starlets.

David H. wrote:

> How do you know she is an alcoholic? Please cite proof. She is one of
> the sexiest women alive today. Far sexier than any of the Hollywood
> starlets.

This is the second dumbass post from you in five minutes, so:

*plonk*

Brian

won't shut up.

Well "Brian", I fail to see why questioning someone who alleges a person is
an alcoholic is "dumbass", as you phrase it.

Also, you have to chuckle at people who make a public display of "plonking"
someone. Of course, I noticed you are a webtv user like Joann. ;-)

"David H." <[email protected]> writes:

>Well "Brian", I fail to see why questioning someone who alleges a person is
>an alcoholic is "dumbass", as you phrase it.

It's sort of a running joke, because every one of her shows ends with
some type of alcoholic drink recipe. The first time I saw the show I
saw just the end and truly thought it was a show that featured alcohol
as a main ingredient. (Kahlua tiramisu and some chocolate cocktail were
the recipes that day.)
Both public plonking and publically insulting someone based on their
ISP is kind of silly, if you ask me.

Stacia

Thanks for explaining it. Also, notice I didn't insult anyone.

David H. wrote:
> Well "Brian", I fail to see why questioning someone who alleges a person is
> an alcoholic is "dumbass", as you phrase it.
>
> Also, you have to chuckle at people who make a public display of "plonking"
> someone. Of course, I noticed you are a webtv user like Joann. ;-)
>
> "Default User" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > This is the second dumbass post from you in five minutes, so:

Damn David, you ARE a dumbass.

First off, it's Joan not Joann (duh, just like my name says!). Second,
the webtv part is an address that keeps dumbasses like you and spammers
out of my mailbox. I'm posting from <gasp> a real live laptop. Whew,
glad we got that straight, not that you will remember it.

Sheesh, what a dumbass.

You've made your point, Joann. You enjoy labeling people and using excessive
profanity. I hope belittling and cursing others has at least brought a bit
of joy into your life today. A lot of people get really depressed during the
holiday season. Have a nice evening, Joann.

Glitter Ninja wrote:

> "David H." <[email protected]> writes:
>
> > Well "Brian", I fail to see why questioning someone who alleges a
> > person is an alcoholic is "dumbass", as you phrase it.

> It's sort of a running joke, because every one of her shows ends
> with some type of alcoholic drink recipe.

Could you explain to "David" what *plonk* means? If he understood, he
wouldn't have replied to my post.

Brian

won't shut up.

David H. wrote:
> You've made your point, Joann. You enjoy labeling people and using excessive
> profanity. I hope belittling and cursing others has at least brought a bit
> of joy into your life today. A lot of people get really depressed during the
> holiday season. Have a nice evening, Joann.

Buck up Davey, I have a dry pocket for you to cry in. When you make
silly-ass statements to people you're going to get a reply and probably
not one you'll like.

Thank you, I will have a nice evening!

"Default User" <[email protected]> writes:
>Glitter Ninja wrote:
>> "David H." <[email protected]> writes:
>>
>> > Well "Brian", I fail to see why questioning someone who alleges a
>> > person is an alcoholic is "dumbass", as you phrase it.

>> It's sort of a running joke, because every one of her shows ends
>> with some type of alcoholic drink recipe.

>Could you explain to "David" what *plonk* means? If he understood, he
>wouldn't have replied to my post.

Ha! I didn't catch that before.
See, when a man and woman love each other very much, sometimes they
plonk...

Stacia

Taira wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 01:49:03 -0500, in rec.food.cooking,
> [email protected] wrote:
>
>>Remember the cooking wizard, Sandra Lee......Keep it semi-homade!
>>
>>She is the greatest, that perky music on her show makes me want to
>>dance.
>>
>>She knows all. We all need to follow her lead.
>>

>>chuck from ohio

> Keep it stupid, keep it nauseating, keep it impractical, keep it
> expensive, keep it wasteful, keep it distasteful.....
>
> I have an idea that much of her audience is made up of Webtv
> subscribers.
>
> Sandra Lee is a pathetic alcoholic that doesn't even possess the most
> basic cooking skills.

Nonsense! Blasphemy! That ***** has a Bad-Ass can opener!

TFM®

David, you might wish to consider ignoring that person like most others do.
That person is the resident hate monger. I've lurked here for 2 or 3 years
and I've never seen that person post anything cooking related.

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:01:50 -0500, in rec.food.cooking, "David H."
<[email protected]> wrote:
>How do you know she is an alcoholic? Please cite proof. She is one of the
>sexiest women alive today. Far sexier than any of the Hollywood starlets.

Heh, I see you didn't dispute my statement about her lack of cooking
skill. Perhaps calling her an alcoholic was a bit over the top, but
most of her programs feature large quantities of booze, it seems to
serve as a distraction from her horrid recipes and techniques. And
she has that puffy-eyed alcoholic look about her. I'd like to see her
without the Vaseline and cheesecloth over the camera lens.

--
we're all stars now, in the dope show...

"Taira" <[email protected]> wrote

> Heh, I see you didn't dispute my statement about her lack of cooking
> skill.

Well hey, I didn't want to get into an argument I might not be able to win.
;)

Is Marilyn an alcoholic?

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 01:49:03 -0500, [email protected] wrote:

> Remember the cooking wizard, Sandra Lee......Keep it semi-homade!
>
> She is the greatest, that perky music on her show makes me want to
> dance.
>
> She knows all. We all need to follow her lead.
>

> chuck from ohio

This isn't the time or the place to talk about sandra lee - if you
want to make a serious comment.

"David H." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Taira" <[email protected]> wrote
>
> > Heh, I see you didn't dispute my statement about her lack of cooking
> > skill.

> Well hey, I didn't want to get into an argument I might not be able to

win.
> ;)

Heh, for true...

> Is Marilyn an alcoholic?