Keep me on the straight (er, twisty) and narrow

Jonathan Bond

Guest
Ok, so there's a guy on our bike team who's selling his really nice road bike (never been crashed)
because he needs a bigger frame. Its like two years old, MSRP was 1900, he got it for about 1300,
and is selling it for 500. I forget exactly what it is, but its FAR TOO TEMPTING!

Convince me to save up my money for that blur, or racerx, or tracer, and not spend it on that road
bike! it does help that I already have an XT drivetrain and disc brakes coming for the mountain
bike, but still... its only 500 bux...

Jon Bond

Jonathan Bond wrote:

> Ok, so there's a guy on our bike team who's selling his really nice road bike (never been crashed)
> because he needs a bigger frame.

So, what size is it?

Barry

"Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ok, so there's a guy on our bike team who's selling his really nice road bike (never been crashed)
> because he needs a bigger frame. Its like two years old, MSRP was 1900, he got it for about 1300,
> and is selling it for 500. I forget exactly what it is, but its FAR TOO TEMPTING!
>
> Convince me to save up my money for that blur, or racerx, or tracer, and not spend it on that road
> bike! it does help that I already have an XT drivetrain and disc brakes coming for the mountain
> bike, but still... its only 500 bux...
>
> Jon Bond

Buy it! If you don't like it sell it for $700 and put that towards your new bike.

Never pass up a good deal.

J I'm working on my 3rd road bike, never paid more than $600. Never sold one for less than $700.