keep the old feet warm need some help.

Steve Knight

Guest
well warm and dry. I have a pair of neoprene overs but I think below 40 they are not going to be
enough. my road shoes fit snugly so i can't wear thick socks. any ideas? hopefully something that
does not cost an arm or a leg?

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes Custom made wooden planes at reasonable prices See
http://www.knight-toolworks.com For prices and ordering instructions.

"Steve Knight" <[email protected]>
> well warm and dry. I have a pair of neoprene overs but I think below 40
they
> are not going to be enough. my road shoes fit snugly so i can't wear
thick
> socks. any ideas? hopefully something that does not cost an arm or a leg?

I use plastic baggies... they take up no space at all and make it easier to get your shoes on. Plus,
they do a good job of keeping the cold air off your toes.

hth

In article <[email protected]>, Steve Knight
<[email protected]> writes:
> well warm and dry. I have a pair of neoprene overs but I think below 40 they are not going to be
> enough.

I think they will, unless you mean -40F.

Don't underestimate neoprene. It'll keep the wind off your feet, and it has a lot of dead air
built-in for insulation.

cheers, Tom