Ken Papai meet Johnny Reidel (2003's first RBR intruder)

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Chumpion, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. John,

    We are not here for your damned garage sale. Enjoy the flames that follow.

    Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

    had made a resolution to leave here

    Tags:

  2. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote ...
    > John,
    >
    > We are not here for your damned garage sale. Enjoy the flames that
    follow.

    > Thanks, Ronde Chumpion
    >
    > had made a resolution to leave here

    HAPPY New year dammit!

    Ride more. Race more. Eat less white bread, white rice and white pasta. Coach more. Encourage more.

    Be less negative and judgmental. Ride hard.

    -Ken

  3. John Riedel

    John Riedel Guest

    Ronde.... too bad Ken didn't post my apologies for the accidental posts....

    I'd watch the call to flame....its not nice to screw with computer people; it may come back to
    bite you. ;-)

    "ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > John,
    >
    > We are not here for your damned garage sale. Enjoy the flames that
    follow.

    > Thanks, Ronde Chumpion
    >
    > had made a resolution to leave here

  4. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 1/1/03 6:11 PM, in article [email protected], "Ken Papai"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote ...
    >> John,
    >>
    >> We are not here for your damned garage sale. Enjoy the flames that
    > follow.
    >>
    >> Thanks, Ronde Chumpion
    >>
    >> had made a resolution to leave here
    >
    > HAPPY New year dammit!
    >
    > Ride more. Race more. Eat less white bread, white rice and white pasta.

    Yes........ I made a resolution to have sex with more Asian, black women

    > Coach more. Encourage more.
    >
    > Be less negative and judgmental. Ride hard.
    >
    > -Ken

  5. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    > Be less negative and judgmental. Ride hard.
    >
    > -Ken

    I bet you will make it one week with that resolution

  6. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "John Riedel" <[email protected]
    > Ronde.... too bad Ken didn't post my apologies for the accidental posts....

    Because...... You post 'em yourself already?

    > I'd watch the call to flame....its not nice to screw with computer people; it may come back to
    > bite you. ;-)

  7. "John Riedel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<8l1R9.53263$%[email protected]>...
    > Ronde.... too bad Ken didn't post my apologies for the accidental posts....
    >
    > I'd watch the call to flame....its not nice to screw with computer people; it may come back to
    > bite you. ;-)

    Johnny,

    If your such a "computer person", as your posting implies, why the dumbass posting of all your
    used ware to the rec.bicycles.RACING newsgroup?

    What are you saying??? You gonna send viruses from hell to my local libraries computer?

    Flame on RBR!

    Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

  8. In article <[email protected]>, Ken Papai <[email protected]> wrote:

    > So... who won the Mt. San Bruno Hillclimb yesterday?

    Tracy Colwell in a time of 15:16 ( about 30 seconds off the record). A total of 143 riders in all up
    from last year's record turnout.

    Casey