Ken Papai meet Johnny Reidel (2003's first RBR intruder)

Status

Ronde Chumpion

Guest
John,

We are not here for your damned garage sale. Enjoy the flames that follow.

Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

had made a resolution to leave here

Ken Papai

Guest
"ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote ...
> John,
>
> We are not here for your damned garage sale. Enjoy the flames that
follow.

> Thanks, Ronde Chumpion
>
> had made a resolution to leave here

HAPPY New year dammit!

Ride more. Race more. Eat less white bread, white rice and white pasta. Coach more. Encourage more.

Be less negative and judgmental. Ride hard.

-Ken

John Riedel

Guest
Ronde.... too bad Ken didn't post my apologies for the accidental posts....

I'd watch the call to flame....its not nice to screw with computer people; it may come back to
bite you. ;-)

"ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> John,
>
> We are not here for your damned garage sale. Enjoy the flames that
follow.

> Thanks, Ronde Chumpion
>
> had made a resolution to leave here

Steve

Guest
On 1/1/03 6:11 PM, in article [email protected], "Ken Papai"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote ...
>> John,
>>
>> We are not here for your damned garage sale. Enjoy the flames that
> follow.
>>
>> Thanks, Ronde Chumpion
>>
>> had made a resolution to leave here
>
> HAPPY New year dammit!
>
> Ride more. Race more. Eat less white bread, white rice and white pasta.

Yes........ I made a resolution to have sex with more Asian, black women

> Coach more. Encourage more.
>
> Be less negative and judgmental. Ride hard.
>
> -Ken

Jtn

Guest
> Be less negative and judgmental. Ride hard.
>
> -Ken

I bet you will make it one week with that resolution

Ken Papai

Guest
"John Riedel" <[email protected]
> Ronde.... too bad Ken didn't post my apologies for the accidental posts....

Because...... You post 'em yourself already?

> I'd watch the call to flame....its not nice to screw with computer people; it may come back to
> bite you. ;-)

Ronde Chumpion

Guest
"John Riedel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<8l1R9.53263$%[email protected]>...
> Ronde.... too bad Ken didn't post my apologies for the accidental posts....
>
> I'd watch the call to flame....its not nice to screw with computer people; it may come back to
> bite you. ;-)

Johnny,

If your such a "computer person", as your posting implies, why the dumbass posting of all your
used ware to the rec.bicycles.RACING newsgroup?

What are you saying??? You gonna send viruses from hell to my local libraries computer?

Flame on RBR!

Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

Casey Kerrigan

Guest
In article <[email protected]>, Ken Papai <[email protected]> wrote:

> So... who won the Mt. San Bruno Hillclimb yesterday?

Tracy Colwell in a time of 15:16 ( about 30 seconds off the record). A total of 143 riders in all up
from last year's record turnout.

Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.