kennesaw georgia? anybody ?

Trek1000

Jun 6, 2004
it would be nice to have a big group to ride with some time. please post if you are interested in having a group ride some time maybe in Cartersville or Kennesaw area

I used to live up 575 from you in Woodstock. There are many riders (MTB and road) on that side of Atlanta.

Check out http://www.cartecaybikes.com/Aboutus/AboutUs.htm
and give them a call. The owner of Carticay bike shop is Mike Palmeri, a former pro road racer for Schwinn. They ride all the time. I know it's hike from Kennesaw, but if you're looking for people to ride with on the weekend, give 'em a call.

Hi,

I live in the kennesaw area, do you ride road or mt? Are you male or female? I like your forum name - i ride a trek 1000 and love it.

Lisa

We are just gonna have to get a big ole group from the forum together and go for a ride one day. It'll be interesting to see if I can keep up or not. Just started cycling about 3 weeks ago.

LiquidMercury18 said:
We are just gonna have to get a big ole group from the forum together and go for a ride one day. It'll be interesting to see if I can keep up or not. Just started cycling about 3 weeks ago.
I live in Marietta/East Cobb area. I have developed a good 45 mile route through East Cobb, Alpharetta and Roswell. It's a good Saturday/Sunday morning ride.

I also have a good 25 mile route from East Cobb to Acworth.

I'll be at the Acworth Metric Century this Saturday if you want to talk. I'll be wearing a white Nike shirt and possible the only bike with pedal clips.

See you there.

when is this?
im out in Conyers, Rockdale Cty.

by any chance any of you guys know some nice spots to ride without a mass of cars?

darko85 said:
when is this?
im out in Conyers, Rockdale Cty.

by any chance any of you guys know some nice spots to ride without a mass of cars?
The GEAR UP FOR ACWORTH METRIC CENTURY is on Saturday August 7th 2004. You can get info at www.bike4fun.com. It will cost $25 because it's after 8/1.

As for good rides in your area. I was at the Covington Century last weekend. The routes they used had very little traffic on Sunday. Also, the MS150 (9/11 & 12) starts at the International Horse Park and goes to Eagle Rock and back. The route is on thier web site www.nationalmssociety.org/gaa. I think that route will have little traffic.

Hope to meet you on Saturday.