Kenny The Rooster

roKeMS

Mar 11, 2002
This farmer has about 500 hens, but no rooster. He wants <br />to raise chicks, so, he goes down the road to the next farmer and asks if he has a rooster that he would sell. The other farmer says, &quot;Yep, I've got this great rooster named Kenny. He'll service every chicken you <br />got, no problem. <br /> <br />Well, Kenny the Rooster costs $1,000, a lot of money, but <br />the farmer decides he'd be worth it. The farmer takes Kenny home and sets him down in the barnyard, but first he gave the rooster a pep talk. &quot;I want you to pace yourself now. You've got a lot of chickens to service here and you cost me a lot of money.<br /><br />Consequently, I'll need you to do a good job. So, take your time and have some fun,&quot; the farmer said with a chuckle.<br />Kenny seems to understand, so the farmer points toward <br />the hen house and Kenny takes off like a shot. <br /><br />WHAM! Kenny nails every hen in the hen house three or four times. After that the farmer hears a commotion in the duck pen and, sure enough, Kenny is in there. Later, the farmer sees<br />Kenny after a flock of geese down by the lake. One again, WHAM! He nails all the geese.<br /><br />By sunset he sees Kenny out in the fields chasing quail <br />and pheasants. The farmer is distraught and worried that his expensive rooster won't even last 24 hours.<br />Sure enough, the farmer wakes up the next morning to find <br />Kenny on his back out in the middle of the yard, mouth open, tongue hanging out and both feet sticking straight up in the air. Buzzards are circling overhead.<br />The farmer, saddened by the loss of such a colorful and <br />expensive animal shakes his head and says, &quot;Oh, Kenny, I told you to pace yourself. I tried to get you to slow down. Now look what you've done to yourself.&quot;<br /><br />Kenny opens one eye, nods toward the buzzards circling in <br />the sky and says, &quot;Shhh...they're getting closer.&quot;<br /> ;D