Kermit on a Mountainbike?

Paladin

Guest
Anybody see the Ford commercial on tv that starts out with Kermit the frog
on a mtnbike, then a kayak, then finishes up rock climbing? I loved it.

CDB

"Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Anybody see the Ford commercial on tv that starts out with Kermit the frog
> on a mtnbike, then a kayak, then finishes up rock climbing? I loved it.
>
> CDB

> Unlimited Access, Anonymous Accounts, Uncensored Broadband Access

I caught that. I agree whitchu.

Marty

Paladin wrote:
> Anybody see the Ford commercial on tv that starts out with Kermit the frog
> on a mtnbike, then a kayak, then finishes up rock climbing? I loved it.
>
> CDB

> Unlimited Access, Anonymous Accounts, Uncensored Broadband Access

Ditto...

Great spot and hopefully it'll make people want to get back to the
outdoors more, rather than playing some Nintendo or Game Cube outdoor
adventure game.

Psycho Mike

Paladin wrote:
> Anybody see the Ford commercial on tv that starts out with Kermit the frog
> on a mtnbike, then a kayak, then finishes up rock climbing? I loved it.
>
> CDB

And for those who missed it
<http://www.hollywoodrag.com/index.php?/media/comments/kermit_superbowl_ford_hybrid_commercial/>
_____
Slack

Paladin wrote:
> Anybody see the Ford commercial on tv that starts out with Kermit the
> frog on a mtnbike, then a kayak, then finishes up rock climbing? I
> loved it.
> CDB

Replaytv. Commercials are but a faded memory.

Super Bowl noway,Rolling Stones half time yes. Super Bowl commercial is
was, never seen it. Can the frog even reach the pedals.