Kerry - Tell me it isn't so

davidbod

Oct 7, 2003
Not sure if anyone noticed or cares, but John Kerry has been wearing his L I V E S T R O N G band without fail during his entire campain. When he came on stage to give his concession speech today it was missing. Was this just another political tool that now serves no purpose, tell me it isn't so.

yes. i noticed it as well. i don't think it's a political tool, but a personal one.

Maybe he simply didn't wear it that day. I forgot my badge one morning last week, so I had to get a temp one from the guard downstairs. It happens.

Ottis said:
yes. i noticed it as well. i don't think it's a political tool, but a personal one.

I strongly believe that are politicians are "political tools.
Sorry couldn't resist!

After looking at a series of stills from the concession, I can deduct he had in on his left wrist before the speech but somehow lost it soon after.

Weisse Luft said:
After looking at a series of stills from the concession, I can deduct he had in on his left wrist before the speech but somehow lost it soon after.
I noticed in some stills that his wife and daughters had theirs still on.

davidbod said:
I noticed in some stills that his wife and daughters had theirs still on.
Kerry is a cancer survivor. If he didn't have it on, there was a reason, I'm sure. Certainly, his wearing of it was not politically motivated.

I actually did notice too, but assumed it was there on the "high" side of his watch. Sometimes I wear mine on the side of my watch that is toward my elbow. Here's hoping both candidates continue to wear them.