Kestrel Evoke - 56cm

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Scott, Dec 30, 2005.

  1. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Brand New, never built up '04 Kestrel Evoke
    frame/fork/headset/seatpost

    Carbon weave w/ blue decals

    see: http://www.kestrel-usa.com/bikes/evoke.php for details

    Bought new 1 month ago, changed my mind on switching to carbon fiber.
    Before buying it, I confirmed directly from Kestrel that the '04 is the
    same bike as the '05, and with the exception of slight differences in
    the rear dropouts and cosmetic differences in the seat post colllar,
    there is no difference between the '04 and the '06.

    Asking $1200, OBO. includes shipping

    for comparison, RA Cycles has the '06 for $2249 and a few '04's for
    $1495, plus shipping

    pix available

    email directly w/ questions/offers

    Scott

    Tags:

  2. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Scott wrote:
    > Brand New, never built up '04 Kestrel Evoke
    > frame/fork/headset/seatpost
    >
    > Carbon weave w/ blue decals
    >
    > see: http://www.kestrel-usa.com/bikes/evoke.php for details
    >
    > Bought new 1 month ago, changed my mind on switching to carbon fiber.
    > Before buying it, I confirmed directly from Kestrel that the '04 is the
    > same bike as the '05, and with the exception of slight differences in
    > the rear dropouts and cosmetic differences in the seat post colllar,
    > there is no difference between the '04 and the '06.
    >
    > Asking $1200, OBO. includes shipping
    >
    > for comparison, RA Cycles has the '06 for $2249 and a few '04's for
    > $1495, plus shipping
    >
    > pix available
    >
    > email directly w/ questions/offers
    >
    > Scott

    I should've noted, I'm a particularly motivated seller, so reasonable
    offers certainly considered.

  3. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Scott wrote:
    > Scott wrote:
    > > Brand New, never built up '04 Kestrel Evoke
    > > frame/fork/headset/seatpost
    > >
    > > Carbon weave w/ blue decals
    > >
    > > see: http://www.kestrel-usa.com/bikes/evoke.php for details
    > >
    > > Bought new 1 month ago, changed my mind on switching to carbon fiber.
    > > Before buying it, I confirmed directly from Kestrel that the '04 is the
    > > same bike as the '05, and with the exception of slight differences in
    > > the rear dropouts and cosmetic differences in the seat post colllar,
    > > there is no difference between the '04 and the '06.
    > >
    > > Asking $1200, OBO. includes shipping
    > >
    > > for comparison, RA Cycles has the '06 for $2249 and a few '04's for
    > > $1495, plus shipping
    > >
    > > pix available
    > >
    > > email directly w/ questions/offers
    > >
    > > Scott

    > I should've noted, I'm a particularly motivated seller, so reasonable
    > offers certainly considered.

    New, low, low asking price: $1100 OBO.

  4. Scott

    Scott Guest