Kestrel Evoke - 56cm

Scott

Guest
Brand New, never built up '04 Kestrel Evoke
frame/fork/headset/seatpost

Carbon weave w/ blue decals

see: http://www.kestrel-usa.com/bikes/evoke.php for details

Bought new 1 month ago, changed my mind on switching to carbon fiber.
Before buying it, I confirmed directly from Kestrel that the '04 is the
same bike as the '05, and with the exception of slight differences in
the rear dropouts and cosmetic differences in the seat post colllar,
there is no difference between the '04 and the '06.

Asking $1200, OBO. includes shipping

for comparison, RA Cycles has the '06 for $2249 and a few '04's for
$1495, plus shipping

pix available

email directly w/ questions/offers

Scott

Scott wrote:
> Brand New, never built up '04 Kestrel Evoke
> frame/fork/headset/seatpost
>
> Carbon weave w/ blue decals
>
> see: http://www.kestrel-usa.com/bikes/evoke.php for details
>
> Bought new 1 month ago, changed my mind on switching to carbon fiber.
> Before buying it, I confirmed directly from Kestrel that the '04 is the
> same bike as the '05, and with the exception of slight differences in
> the rear dropouts and cosmetic differences in the seat post colllar,
> there is no difference between the '04 and the '06.
>
> Asking $1200, OBO. includes shipping
>
> for comparison, RA Cycles has the '06 for $2249 and a few '04's for
> $1495, plus shipping
>
> pix available
>
> email directly w/ questions/offers
>
> Scott

I should've noted, I'm a particularly motivated seller, so reasonable
offers certainly considered.

Scott wrote:
> Scott wrote:
> > Brand New, never built up '04 Kestrel Evoke
> > frame/fork/headset/seatpost
> >
> > Carbon weave w/ blue decals
> >
> > see: http://www.kestrel-usa.com/bikes/evoke.php for details
> >
> > Bought new 1 month ago, changed my mind on switching to carbon fiber.
> > Before buying it, I confirmed directly from Kestrel that the '04 is the
> > same bike as the '05, and with the exception of slight differences in
> > the rear dropouts and cosmetic differences in the seat post colllar,
> > there is no difference between the '04 and the '06.
> >
> > Asking $1200, OBO. includes shipping
> >
> > for comparison, RA Cycles has the '06 for $2249 and a few '04's for
> > $1495, plus shipping
> >
> > pix available
> >
> > email directly w/ questions/offers
> >
> > Scott

> I should've noted, I'm a particularly motivated seller, so reasonable
> offers certainly considered.

New, low, low asking price: $1100 OBO.