Kew Crit photos

SomeGuy wrote:
> Bleve Wrote:
> > I'm putting them up at
> >
> > http://www.aboc.com.au/images/galleries/20051102-kew-crit
> >
> > They're not there yet, any whinges about 404 not founds ... be patient!
> > Photos etc are uploading at 56k!

> Get a 404 on your link, is it mispelt? Surely even at 56k it should
> have finished uploading :).

You'd reckon, but the link is congested, and I'm using CVS (ie: none
will show up until all are across and I do an update on the server as
well ...)

Patience, grasshopper ...

gplama wrote:

> If thats a pots modem - then 56k up really means 33.6k.. looking
> forward to seeing these in the morning!

They're up now. If you want full size images (they're 800k or so) send
me an email.

GPLama wrote:
> "Bleve" wrote in message ...
>
>>They're up now. If you want full size images (they're 800k or so) send
>>me an email.
>>

> Nice work!... hey - I think I've spotted the snake that caused the A
> grader crash... Look really close at DSCF4644.JPG and DSCF4645.JPG :)
>

> cheers,
> GPL
> :runs for cover:

I managed to keep my mouth shut for a while.
Glad you opened yours first :)

Nice work FD.

--
Nick

NoZX6R said:
GPLama wrote:

> Nice work!... hey - I think I've spotted the snake that caused the A
> grader crash... Look really close at DSCF4644.JPG and DSCF4645.JPG :)
>

> cheers,
> GPL
> :runs for cover:

I managed to keep my mouth shut for a while.
Glad you opened yours first :)

Nice work FD.

--
Nick