Kew Crit TOMORROW!!!!

Jono L

Well-Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
4,434
SO, anyone rocking up?

Or is a regular BoRing(x):p Ride too important to miss???

Is the LAMAnator making his return to the crit scene?? I'll be chasing that picture on the back of you're seat post!!!

Wat about Tim or Ess,

Dutchy, C Grade?? Muhahahaha

Jono

Jono L said:
SO, anyone rocking up?

Or is a regular BoRing(x):p Ride too important to miss???

Is the LAMAnator making his return to the crit scene?? I'll be chasing that picture on the back of you're seat post!!!

Wat about Tim or Ess,

Dutchy, C Grade?? Muhahahaha

Jono
I should be there .. still deciding whether to stay with the promo to C grade that i made at the beginning of the year, or drop back to D since i've been riding bugger all since about that time..

Ash

Jono L wrote:
> SO, anyone rocking up?
>
> Or is a regular B o R ing(x):p Ride too important to miss???
>
> Is the LAMAnator making his return to the crit scene?? I'll be chasing
> that picture on the back of you're seat post!!!
>
> Wat about Tim or Ess,
>
> Dutchy, C Grade?? Muhahahaha
>
> Jono

Not for me, I'll be enjoying a sleep in after todays ride.

DaveB

On 2006-06-03, Jono L (aka Bruce)

> SO, anyone rocking up?
>
> Or is a regular B o R ing(x):p Ride too important to miss???
>
> Is the LAMAnator making his return to the crit scene?? I'll be chasing
> that picture on the back of you're seat post!!!
>
> Wat about Tim or Ess,
>
> Dutchy, C Grade?? Muhahahaha

Tomorrow, the weather is predicted to be a brief shower or two. This
morning, it showered until 6:00am or so, but the crit circuit was
still damp at 9:00am, apparently.

I reckon I will get up at normal BoRing time, check the radar and
forecast, and go BoRing if the weather looks dodgy, else procrastinate
for a couple of hours and go to the crit.

--
TimC
Sign on door of computing lecturer: "If your project is 90% right,

On 2006-06-03, Jono L (aka Bruce)

> SO, anyone rocking up?
>
> Or is a regular B o R ing(x):p Ride too important to miss???
>
> Is the LAMAnator making his return to the crit scene?? I'll be chasing
> that picture on the back of you're seat post!!!
>
> Wat about Tim or Ess,
>
> Dutchy, C Grade?? Muhahahaha

Oh yeah, maybe if I do goto the crit, and it turns out to be
cancelled, then perhaps the attendands can go for a ride from there?

--
TimC
Some witty text here,

a5hi5m said:
I should be there .. still deciding whether to stay with the promo to C grade that i made at the beginning of the year, or drop back to D since i've been riding bugger all since about that time..

Ash

you dont get that luxury. laddy. :cool:

Jono L wrote:
> SO, anyone rocking up?
>
> Or is a regular B o R ing(x):p Ride too important to miss???
>
> Is the LAMAnator making his return to the crit scene?? I'll be chasing
> that picture on the back of you're seat post!!!
>
> Wat about Tim or Ess,
>
> Dutchy, C Grade?? Muhahahaha
>
> Jono

So did anyone race? Race reports?

daveB

On 2006-06-04, DaveB (aka Bruce)
> So did anyone race? Race reports?

Hey Dave, move up to C grade. It does you goodly:
http://tau-iota-mu-c.livejournal.com/31712.html
(This link is especially for Tam)

--
TimC
Sorry if there are error (factual or otherwise) in transmission - I'm

TimC wrote:
> On 2006-06-04, DaveB (aka Bruce)
>
>>So did anyone race? Race reports?

> Hey Dave, move up to C grade. It does you goodly:
> http://tau-iota-mu-c.livejournal.com/31712.html
> (This link is especially for Tam)

Way to go Tim. Where did Ess end up (or was Andrew someone else)?? As
for me, the only difference I would enjoy about C grade is that I could
enjoy my ITT from the start whereas in D grade I have to wait a few laps
for everyone to get out of my way ;)

DaveB

Nothing quite like a smoked salmon baguette and a choc brownie post race.. Fcuk Power bars eh Tim!!

DaveB wrote:
> Jono L wrote:
> > SO, anyone rocking up?
> >
> > Or is a regular B o R ing(x):p Ride too important to miss???
> >
> > Is the LAMAnator making his return to the crit scene?? I'll be chasing
> > that picture on the back of you're seat post!!!
> >
> > Wat about Tim or Ess,
> >
> > Dutchy, C Grade?? Muhahahaha
> >
> > Jono
> >

> So did anyone race? Race reports?

team aboc got 3rd at Casey Field :)

On 2006-06-04, Jono L (aka Bruce)
> Nothing quite like a smoked salmon baguette and a choc brownie post
> race.. Fcuk Power bars eh Tim!!

Go the custard vanilla **** next time :)

I don't actually like chocolate that much. But jeez the cake
lastnight was *good*!

--
TimC
The Sell Dervers are balanced behind another Sell Derver, and both