[email protected]

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Deeznuts, Sep 19, 2003.

  1. Deeznuts

    Deeznuts Guest

    Tags:

  2. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BB8FB81D.5E26A%[email protected]...
    > On 9/18/03 6:17 PM, in article
    > [email protected], "Deeznuts" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > I just had to come out of retirement to say a few things:
    > >
    > > [email protected]
    > >
    > > [email protected]
    > >
    > > [email protected]
    > >
    > > [email protected]
    > >
    > > [email protected]
    > >
    > > [email protected]
    > >
    > > [email protected]
    > >
    > > You're welcome,
    > >
    > > Deeznuts
    >

    > What are you trying to say??

    You should have quit while you were ahead. You make the same mistake each time, like the guy that
    tell the same joke over and over again because it got a few chuckles the first time. Everything you
    do ends up OVER THE TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Chill out and don't ruin it any more than you have.

  3. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    >From: "[email protected]" [email protected]

    > Deeznuts
    >

    >What are you trying to say??

    I guess he yanked both your chains really hard. Whaaah, Whaaahh, Whaaahhh...Especially Deeze who
    usually can match Henry post for post. Bill C

  4. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    > >From: "Nick Burns" [email protected]
    >
    > >Chill out and don't ruin it any more than you have.
    >
    > Henry's been playing Stevie like a vituroso violin as long as I have been here. Bill C

    I know he has been trying. I remember some of those threads. They were the ugliest examples of...I
    don't know what. Steve would do a lot better if he would tone it down a bit (a lot). That is what
    HC/KG responds to. Steve goes off like a geyser.