rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

kh 20 or 24

Started by Monocyclist · · Last activity · 2 posts · 250 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
13 November 2006
Last activity
13 November 2006
Original author
Monocyclist
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
250
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm gonna order either a kh 24 or kh 20 for trials. I would really
    rather have the 20 inch, but i'm not sure if I want it..because i'm
    6'2, and have unproportionally long legs. Even a 24 feels really small
    to me. If I get a kh 20, will the seatpost like barely be sticking in
    the frame?

    Are there any other riders that are tall and use a 20"?

    I'm really set on getting it but just want to confirm that it won't be
    too small.

    --
    Monocyclist
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Monocyclist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13114
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54821

  2. also for trials riding the seat should be lower anyway so you should be
    set. (plus if it's lower, it's easier to get into seat in front)

    --
    gordito8me
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    gordito8me's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13641
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54821

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.