KH Muni for sale

mfrobert

Guest
I have a relatively brand new 2004 KH 24" Muni for sale. It has the
original snafu pedals, hydraulic V brake and the granddad of all tire
the Gazzoloodi. Very few scratches and works magnificent. E-mail me at
[email protected] if your interested or post here. I will be more
likely to respond if you e-mail me though. I'm not sure how much i want
for it. Make me an offer and we'll go from there. I have plenty of pics
so just let me know

--
mfrobert

The success you achieve tomorrow begins the day before.
mfrobert's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8830

If noone else buys the muni, I'm interested in the frame. PM me if you
don't get any other offers.

--
gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

Nick's main man.

"The genesis of genocide is like a Pagan religion; carefully hidden,
woven into the holidays of a Christian."-Immortal Technique

* I need a profile hub, any condition, as long as the splines work! (PM
me) *

gerblefranklin wrote:
> *If noone else buys the muni, I'm interested in the frame. PM me if
> you don't get any other offers. *

Me too, but maybe the brakes also.

--
TheObieOne3226 - SWAT

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

"Obie is definately a trend setter, I got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him" - KJ-52

"try not to annoy the great Obie, for he is better than us." - Murde
Mental