KH Muni for sale

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by mfrobert, Mar 21, 2005.

  1. mfrobert

    mfrobert Guest

    I have a relatively brand new 2004 KH 24" Muni for sale. It has the
    original snafu pedals, hydraulic V brake and the granddad of all tire
    the Gazzoloodi. Very few scratches and works magnificent. E-mail me at
    [email protected] if your interested or post here. I will be more
    likely to respond if you e-mail me though. I'm not sure how much i want
    for it. Make me an offer and we'll go from there. I have plenty of pics
    so just let me know

    --
    mfrobert

    The success you achieve tomorrow begins the day before.
    mfrobert's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8830

  2. If noone else buys the muni, I'm interested in the frame. PM me if you
    don't get any other offers.

    --
    gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

    Nick's main man.

    "The genesis of genocide is like a Pagan religion; carefully hidden,
    woven into the holidays of a Christian."-Immortal Technique

    * I need a profile hub, any condition, as long as the splines work! (PM
    me) *

  3. gerblefranklin wrote:
    > *If noone else buys the muni, I'm interested in the frame. PM me if
    > you don't get any other offers. *

    Me too, but maybe the brakes also.

    --
    TheObieOne3226 - SWAT

    'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
    'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
    'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
    'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

    "Obie is definately a trend setter, I got in to unicycling because of
    him, and came here because of him" - KJ-52

    "try not to annoy the great Obie, for he is better than us." - Murde
    Mental

  4. pdc

    pdc Guest

  5. mfrobert