KHS Comp ST vs. GF Marlin (Tass) vs. Mongoose Amasa vs. Wheeler Pro 39

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Radek, Oct 3, 2005.

  1. Radek

    Radek Guest

    Which of the mentioned bikes would you choose for XC riding (up to 70 km),
    with a bit of light jumping? I'd prefer the bike to be better downhill than
    uphill, however, it still has to be an all-over capable bike. Thanks for any