Kiddie Bike Trailer

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Damian Parker, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. Hi!

    We have a Childs Trailer all I can do it describe it, I've seen it on many websites under
    different names such as the Kiddie Van etc. Its a black plastic hard base with wheels that clip in
    each side, a red material cover with flyscreen and waterproof screen built in. Says Spokey Joe on
    the back of it.

    Anyway, I'm looking for the stroller conversion for it. I've been trying to source it for many
    months now and havent had much look. All I get told is yup we have them, if you buy the rest of the
    trailer. Which I already have
    :(

    Can anybody suggest anywhere or anyone?

    Thanks a million!

    Damian Parker Damosoft www.damosoft.co.uk

    Tags:

  2. "Damian Parker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi!
    >
    > We have a Childs Trailer all I can do it describe it, I've seen it on many websites under
    > different names such as the Kiddie Van etc. Its a black plastic hard base with wheels that clip in
    > each side, a red material
    cover
    > with flyscreen and waterproof screen built in. Says Spokey Joe on the back of it.
    >
    > Anyway, I'm looking for the stroller conversion for it. ...

    Try http://www.twoplustwo.uk.com/ctrailers/index.html or a good search engine.

    SteveC

  3. Been there and done loads of searching, but no one can seem to supply just the kit, how would people
    go on for spares. Hope mine never breaks!!

    "Steve Collier" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Damian Parker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Hi!
    > >
    > > We have a Childs Trailer all I can do it describe it, I've seen it on
    many
    > > websites under different names such as the Kiddie Van etc. Its a black plastic hard base with
    > > wheels that clip in each side, a red material
    > cover
    > > with flyscreen and waterproof screen built in. Says Spokey Joe on the
    back
    > > of it.
    > >
    > > Anyway, I'm looking for the stroller conversion for it. ...
    >
    > Try http://www.twoplustwo.uk.com/ctrailers/index.html or a good search engine.
    >
    > SteveC

  4. Chris French

    Chris French Guest

    In message <[email protected]>, Damian Parker
    <[email protected]> writes
    >Been there and done loads of searching, but no one can seem to supply just the kit, how would
    >people go on for spares. Hope mine never breaks!!

    Who makes them or imports them? have you tried them surely one of the retailers can point you in
    there direction?
    --
    Chris French, Leeds