Kiddy trailer (cartoon)

Rory wrote:
> This cartoon pretty much sums up my experience hauling the trailer:
>
> http://www.b-anhaenger.de/bilder/divers/startb1.gif
>
> ...all the other parents turn up at the day care with fat 4x4s and cabrios etc., but we got all
> the attention/admiring looks from kids *and* mothers. Damn lycra!

Cannondale used to (maybe still) make one called The Bugger. Oddly, they never officially imported
it into the UK!

"Zog The Undeniable" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Cannondale used to (maybe still) make one called The Bugger. Oddly, they never officially imported
> it into the UK!

We have one of those. It's fun to pull it with the tandem.. you get double the stares.

-Sam

Zog The Undeniable <[email protected]> wrote:

> Cannondale used to (maybe still) make one called The Bugger. Oddly, they never officially imported
> it into the UK!

Seems like they narrowly missed a great opportunity to give the thing a more appropriate name for a
kid hauler: Booger.

Chalo Colina

Zog The Undeniable <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> Cannondale used to (maybe still) make one called The Bugger. Oddly, they never officially imported
> it into the UK!

Sorry folks. Didn't realise I'd cross posted this: when I first heard of the Cannondale product
(it's no longer made) I busted my hole laughing, but when I explained it to my (Texan) colleague, he
just said "so?".

http://www.bartleby.com/68/22/1022.html

It's hard to see how anyone can survive on a bicycle without this word with its many meanings in
their vocab ("an uncooperative object or apparatus" - that's my rear mech, alright). I'm sure
Sheldon "Polyglot" Brown is totally >au fait< with it, and probably has a chart on his website
outlining the shades of meaning and areas of applicability.

Chalo wrote:

> Seems like they narrowly missed a great opportunity to give the thing a more appropriate name for
> a kid hauler: Booger.

It would have been good in lime green :)