Kiddy Trailers

LotteBum wrote:

> Pattycakes Wrote:
> > And Lotte, you are a very unattractive sheila.

> Assuming 'sheila' is, as I am led to believe, trailer trash for
> 'female', I'll take your word for it. It gives me great comfort to note
> that the 'sheilas' in your circle of friends no doubt frequent local RSL
> clubs, shop at Millers Fashion, refer to themselves and other females
> as 'sheilas', perm their hair and have many a tooth missing. On that
> note, I hear toothless women give great blowjobs. Go Pattycakes, go!
>
> Lotte
>
> P.S. Pattycakes, you are nothing short of entertaining. Keep it coming
> old timer.
>
> --
> LotteBum

Where did you get any education?

You REMAIN unattractive because you assume so much and a good education
teaches you never
to assume anything.

Spreading lies and inuendo about my offline activities and about my
friends simply casts you as monumentally
moronic, and a damned fool, but don't worry, I cannot and will not
ever try to reform a sheila who acts like a dumb broad.

I believe in equality for the sexes, and you may translate my
modus operandii to men.
There isn't any shortage of both men and women or blokes and sheilas who
deserve
criticism. Most hate it, especially when I persue them with
commonsense...

I could cite many instances where the word "shiela" is used with
endearing positivity.

And its just like saying "Well, Mr Liteman over there ain't a real bad
sort of a *******
in his own way, he just don't weigh much" :)
But if Mr Liteman was really John Bloward, our prime minister, or
Jeff Fenech, the bad tempered boxer, you may find you have said
something regrettable, even though its true,
if they heard it, and had the human fault of being all too easily
offended.

There are SO MANY derogatory terms used to describe men.
Most of us men think it stupid to demand a duel at dawn when some count
tells
us we are a *******. Could be a good *******, or good count, whatever,
but so what?
We'd rather have a beer and talk out any dissagreement if need be, and
not grovel in the dirt
yanking out each other's hair like "some sheilas do to solve
differences".

In case you have not noticed, I don't hang about where beer is sold
across a bar.
The last time someone asked me to a pub, I no sooner got inside, and
shouted at him ( so he could hear ) that the
music was too loud, cigarette smoke too thick, and people far too rough,
ppl were ****** and insensible,
and that it wasn't my scene, and then I walked out.

I don't like hanging around witless losers.
Last saturday night at aus.bike, it seemed the group was like that very
rough pub, "The Monkey's Rest" and
as i rode past it seemed to be full of smelly monkeys who'd thrown shite
at each other all nite.
Not just at me, but to each other, demonstrating their inability to
communicate.

Don't be offended, but it just ain't my scene.

Patrick Turner.

Patrick Turner said:
Duracell Bunny wrote:

But some folks reach a peak at 25, and by 60 they are quite a lot worse,
less tolerant, less able to talk about anything, and more peurile than
at 15.

Patrick Turner.
Your words, Pattycakes, not ours :D

DB

Patrick Turner said:

And Lotte, you are a very unattractive sheila.

Patrick Turner.
Patty, I could post up a picture or two of Lotte to prove you wrong, but as I do not wish to be held accountable for your inevitable subsequent loss of eyesight, I shall desist ;)

DB

Duracell Bunny wrote:

> Patty, I could post up a picture or two of Lotte to
> prove you wrong, but
> as I do not wish to be held accountable for your inevitable subsequent
> loss of eyesight, I shall desist ;)

<grin>

--
beerwolf

LotteBum wrote:

> Patrick Turner Wrote:
> > Many women can't stand men period, regardless of age.

> Quit making excuses as to why women dislike you, Pattycakes.
>
> Lotte
>
> --
> LotteBum

Your usual insulting dumb replies give confirmation of
the very common belief amoung men that its quite useless
talking to some sheilas about anything.
You and your dumb mate Duracell Barmy make a pair of very unattractive
shielas.

Patrick Turner.

Patrick Turner wrote:

> LotteBum wrote:
>
>>Patrick Turner Wrote:
>>
>>>Many women can't stand men period, regardless of age.

>>Quit making excuses as to why women dislike you, Pattycakes.
>>
>>Lotte
>>
>>--
>>LotteBum

> Your usual insulting dumb replies give confirmation of
> the very common belief amoung men that its quite useless

You forgot the adjectival phrase amoungst some uneducated and
unintelligent men ......

shrug,so pattycakes doesn't know about "the eyes" either.

Patrick Turner said:
You and your dumb mate Duracell Barmy make a pair of very unattractive shielas.
Says he who can't hold down a 'sheila'. :D

Lotte

LotteBum said:
Says he who can't hold down a 'sheila'. :D

Oh spot the unintended jape! Hilarity ensues!

If I haven't mentioned this prior, many happy congrats to Paulie & yourself in assisting in bringing another potential little pedaller into the world. Top job, well done. ;)

cfsmtb said:
Oh spot the unintended jape! Hilarity ensues!

If I haven't mentioned this prior, many happy congrats to Paulie & yourself in assisting in bringing another potential little pedaller into the world. Top job, well done. ;)
Potentially pedealler? Peanut won't have a choice. Thanks, but the job is not quite done yet - still another 25 weeks of baking left :)

Lotte

Patrick Turner wrote:
> LotteBum wrote:
>
> > Patrick Turner Wrote:
> > > Many women can't stand men period, regardless of age.

> > Quit making excuses as to why women dislike you, Pattycakes.

> ...> You and your dumb mate Duracell Barmy make a pair of very unattractive
> shielas.

*looks at watch*
Is it Childish Name-Calling O'Clock *ALREADY*?! ;-)

BTH

BT Humble wrote:

> *looks at watch*
> Is it Childish Name-Calling O'Clock *ALREADY*?! ;-)

Nah, it's well past. But some people around here are always running late

Parbs