Kidney Infection ( in children)

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Liz, Jan 27, 2004.

  1. Liz

    Liz Guest

    Recently (1/03/04 - present) our 9 year old daughter had a urinary track infection as well as a
    kidney infection or as the professionals referred to it as "pylonephritis." She had terrible back
    pain, vomitting, and extream high temperature. At this time, when she passes her fluids, some of her
    urine is traveling upward. The doctors are now looking to see if the urine is going into her
    kidney's or is there a turmor on her blatter? She has had only one urinary track infection (UTI)when
    she was 2yrs old. And they professionals tell us that was normal. What's unusual, is that she hasn't
    had a high fever or a UTI w/in the past 2years.

    If anyone knows anything about kidney infections or has any suggestions or recommendations, we would
    be greatly appreciated your input.

    Thanks! Liz

    Tags:

  2. Anth