kids are tuff they don't need a helmet.

"iguana bwana" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> kids are tuff they don't need a helmet.

With all the cross posting going on, makes me think someone Really needs
some attention.
" oh please, please pay attention to me...."

Drew

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 00:07:13 GMT, "Mike Kruger"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"iguana bwana" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> kids are tuff they don't need a helmet.
>>

>Trolls are lonely they need to be reassured of their own existence.

Seems to have worked.
Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...