Kids Road Bikes

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bill Kline, Feb 12, 2004.

  1. Bill Kline

    Bill Kline Guest

    Any thoughts on where I can get a kids road bike? I know they're out there (Merckx and Pinarello
    both make 'em) and there are USCF categories for younger riders, but I can't seem to find anyone
    that carries them.

    My 8 year old son is totally into road racing (knows the names of more pros than I do) and needs a
    road bike.

    Help!

    Bill

    Tags:

  2. Top Sirloin

    Top Sirloin Guest

    http://www.chucksbikes.com/store/cbpihta.htm ?

    --
    Scott Johnson
    "The fat burning zone is what chunky butts use

  3. Smiles

    Smiles Guest

    The felt F-24 ... we have sold a few ... great bike for the little ones and inexpensive
    (under 6 bills).

    s http://boardnbike.com

    "Bill Kline" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Any thoughts on where I can get a kids road bike? I know they're out there (Merckx and Pinarello
    > both make 'em) and there are USCF categories for younger riders, but I can't seem to find anyone
    > that carries them.
    >
    > My 8 year old son is totally into road racing (knows the names of more pros than I do) and needs a
    > road bike.
    >
    > Help!
    >
    > Bill

  4. If you're looking for new, the two replies look pretty good. If you're looking for cheaper/used and
    you're in the northeast, there's a great junior road scene in Quebec. You should be able to find
    used bikes AND races with more than 1 or 2 other kids in the young age cats.

    Barry