Kids safety & the "climate of fear" (warning: heavy stuff, some may not want to read this)

In article <[email protected]>, You know? Just zis Guy wrote:
> I believe about 20%, with an on-road assessment, but see above.

The York scheme is mainly on-road, where the emphasis on on-road in traffic skills, I don't know the
exact proportion though, but it is a far cry from virtually all playground except for the final
session when the instructor would try the darlings on a little bit of road.

Gary

--

The email address is for newsgroups purposes only and therefore unlikely to be read.

For contact via email use my real name with an underscore separator at the domain of CompuServe.