General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Kill Filter in action. Ploink go the idiots

Started by Bob Cardone · · Last activity · 2 posts · 276 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
27 July 2003
Last activity
28 July 2003
Original author
Bob Cardone
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
276
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I downloaded this newsgroup this evening. I watched as 72 messages
    rolled in on the counter on Agent...... Kill Filter kicked in. 12
    messages left.... I love kill filters

    Bob

  2. Now if I could just figure how to Kill File all those reponses to his posts.
    Does anyone know of a way.

    "Bob Cardone" <cardone1!@!mindspring.com> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I downloaded this newsgroup this evening. I watched as 72 messages
    rolled in on the counter on Agent...... Kill Filter kicked in. 12
    messages left.... I love kill filters

    Bob

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.