Kill Filter in action. Ploink go the idiots

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Bob Cardone, Jul 27, 2003.

  1. Bob Cardone

    Bob Cardone Guest

    I downloaded this newsgroup this evening. I watched as 72 messages
    rolled in on the counter on Agent...... Kill Filter kicked in. 12
    messages left.... I love kill filters

    Bob

    Tags:

  2. OurFamily

    OurFamily Guest

    Now if I could just figure how to Kill File all those reponses to his posts.
    Does anyone know of a way.

    news:[email protected]