Kill The Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't 'Tom Potter' that bloke from the Monty Python sketch - Am I in the right place for an argument?

Tom,
This is a forum for people with interest in cycling, if we have have interests elsewhere thats where we'll take 'em!

Go and join a political forum and bore the pants off them instead............

On 31 Jan 2004 07:01:03 -0800, [email protected] (Tom Potter) wrote:

The funny thing is, if you tried to emigrate to Germany expressing the views you do, you would be
excluded. For some unaccountable reaosns the Germans are slightly less enthused over their
antisemitic past than you appear to be.

The Germans I know are indistinguishable in most respects from the Swedes, Norwegians, Danes, Finns,
British, French, Dutch and Flemings I know. But then, all the Germans I know abhor antisemitism.

And before you accuse me of being a Jew, I am descended from an old Huguenot family on one side (one
of my forebears, Major John Andre, acquired a certain fame in the States) and my surname comes from
the same root as the German Kaufmann, in my case being a west-country English dialect word for an
itinerant pedlar. There's a bit of Irish in there as well.

Mind you if it's moral to kill defenceless civilians in concentration camps, that puts us Brits well
ahead, since we invented the idea.

Guy
===
May contain traces of irony. Contents liable to settle after posting.
http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 21:35:03 GMT, Simon Brooke <[email protected]>
wrote:

>[scythe]
>
>Don't feed the trolls.
Thanks Simon and Mr Just etc,

This Tom Potter seems to be a deeply frustrated man who is incapable of backing any claim up with
evidence nor of responding to any counter-arguments in any other way than parrot-like repetition of
his vitriol. Look at his website if you can bear it: he is an old and feeble man. I would welcome
his attempt to kill me and look forward to his putting his actions where his mouth is. I must add
that i am neither old (yet) or feeble (yet).

You are of course right that he should no longer be given the opportunity to air his opinions here:
I was merely trying to expose him for the hollocaust denialist that he is. Sorry for the deviation
in what is normally one of the more readable newsgroups.

Justin

Justin Lewis <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 31 Jan 2004 07:01:03 -0800, [email protected] (Tom Potter) wrote:
>
> >Justin Lewis <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:<[email protected]>...
> >> On 30 Jan 2004 19:49:50 -0800, [email protected] (Tom Potter) wrote:
> >>
> >> >Justin Lewis <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> >news:<[email protected]>...
> >> >> On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:37:34 +0800, "Tom Potter" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> >>
> >> >> Hello Tom,
> >> >>
> >> >> Why did you post this message in a group which is devoted to issues related to bicycling?
> >> >>
> >> >> Second, upon what do you base the assertion that the German people are perhaps the most
> >> >> intelligent, moral and productive people on earth? Is the average IQ in Germany higher that
> >> >> that of other countries, and if so, does the superior morality and productivity flow
> >> >> automatically from that "fact"?
> >> >>
> >> >> >Considering that the German people are perhaps the most intelligent, moral, productive
> >> >> >people on Earth, would you like to discuss why the German people turned to strong leaders
> >> >> >when a small group of people were instigating class wars all over the Earth during the
> >> >> >1900's?
> >> >> >
> >> >> >Considering that "Trish" asserts that she is speaking for the rational, intelligent, MORAL
> >> >> >folks, I trust she will engage in an honest, moral, open debate on the issue of instigating
> >> >> >conflict and war for power and riches, rather than engage in childish, low class, insults.
> >> >
> >> >Well Justin Lewis, first off, if you look at the thread, I was just replying to the posts in
> >> >the thread.
> >>
> >> Your answer suggests that you are exonerated from any onus to base anything you write upon any
> >> evidence so long as it is not the first posting in a thread. Thank you for this clear statement
> >> regarding the cogency of the assertion that Germans are more intelligent than other
> >> nationalities.
> >>
> >> >And secondly, if you disapproved of me posting in this thread, why did you take issue with my
> >> >statem,ent that the "German people are> perhaps the most intelligent, moral and productive
> >> >people on earth.", and ask me to comment on it?
> >> >
> >> >Why don't you be honest and fair, and chastize the source of the problem, rather than pick a
> >> >post at random?
> >> >
> >> >It might appear to rational, intelligent, open-minded folks, that you were prejudice against
> >> >Germans, or had another ax to grind, by your actions, rather than that you were objecting to
> >> >an off topic post.
> >> I chose to react because I have several German friends who would welcome evidence supporting
> >> their superior intellect: however I can offer them no evidence and it appears that you also
> >> lack evidence for this assertion. It is certainly not an unfavourable based upon inadequate
> >> facts (prejudice) on my behalf to suggest that Germans are not the most intelligent people on
> >> earth but equally intelligent as any other nationality.
> >>
> >> Your title is "Kill The Jews". As a Jew, I felt that some response was justified even though
> >> the posting was off-topic.
> >
> >
> >First off, as I indicated, the title "Kill The Jews" was not mine. In fcat it could have weel
> >been posted by a Jew who was trying to stir up conflict.
>
> Perhaps that is my mistake, although a link to your website does appear at the bottom of the
> initial posting.
> >Secondly, why would you, as a Jew,
> >
> >be motivated to respond to a post that suggested that the German people, "are perhaps the most
> >intelligent, moral, productive people on Earth"?
> I was motivated by the title of the thread, not by the groundless assertion that Germans are in
> some way more intelligent than other nationalities. In order to counter the tenor of the title I
> chose the statement which most resembles a fact and asked for proof. Your inablility to provide
> anything other than fanciful vitriol and rhetoric on supposed point of fact must render the rest
> of your content worthless. Where is your evidence for the statement?
> >As can be seen by their contributions to society, their morality, and how they are welcomed as
> >good neighbors whereever they live in the world, it seems that this is a correct statement.
> This can be said of many nationalities: the Dutch, Belgians, Spanish, English etc.
> >Even the Romans, admired the morality, the bravery, and the culture of the Germans, when they
> >were trying to add them to their empire.
> >
> >And of course, the Germans were the main force acting against the people who were instigating the
> >class wars of the 1900's, and as shown by history, if FDR had joined with the German people, and
> >gone after the class war instigators, rather than getting in bed with them, WWII would have
> >lasted two months, and there would have been no Cold War, no Korean War, no Vietnam, etc. Note
> >that after FDR died, America did a 180, and begand to oppose the people who were instigating the
> >class wars, the very people the German people were opposed to. And note, that even now, the
> >German people are opposed to the people who are trying to instigate the religious wars of the
> >2000's.
> If FDR, or for that matter Churchil, had joined with the German people, would that have included
> the tacit approval of the anti-semitism whipped by ****** in the thirties and co-operation in the
> hollocaust by the Allies?

As can be seen by studying history with an open mind, a small group of people were instigating
conflict and war for power and riches, during the 1900's.

The German people, and peolpe in many other nations recognized the threat, and began to oppose these
instigators. As the instigators were breaking up the meetings of political opponents, creating
violence to folks at political rallies, and assassinating and bribing political leaders, the plain
folks in some nations, such as Germany had to turn to strong leaders, in order to prevent the
instigators of conflict and war from detroying their nations and societies.

As can be seen, FDR and Churchill sold out to the war-for-profit instigators, just as Bush and Blair
have, and assisted them in their effort to create havoc, and profit from it.

If FDR had taken a stand against the people who were instigating the class wars, WWII would have
lasted two months, and there would have been no Cold War, no Korean war, no Viatnam War, and the
instigators would not be trying to instigate the religious wars of the 2000's, and there would have
been no 911, no Afganistan War, no war aginst the Iraqi people, and no loss or freedoms to
Americans.

--
Tom Potter

I have sent a abuse report ref this post, the content of which I feel personally offensive, plus the
fact it has NOTHING whatsoever to do with cycling.

On 27 Jan 2004 16:25:34 -0000, Jiggs McManus <[email protected]> wrote:

>The German people turned to ******, as many nations turned to strong leaders during the period the
>Bolsheviks were instigating class wars, as a means of preventing their governments from being co-
>opted, as the Russian government was.
>
>As can be seen, Bush is willing partner in the Bolshevik game, just as FDR was. If FDR had gone
>after the instigators of the class wars, rather than back the Bolshevik terrorists, WWII would has
>lasted two months, and there would have been no millions of deaths, no Cold War, no Korea, no
>Vietnam , no nuclear weapons, and no instigation of global religious war.
>
>If Bush had gone after the Bolsheviks, rather than getting in bed with them and Sharon, there would
>have been no 9/11, no movement of America toward a police and military state, no hatred of America
>by most of the world, now Afghanistan and Iraqi wars, no demise in Americas economy, no melt down
>of America.
>
>****** was a by product of the class war instigations of the Bolsheviks during the 1900s and I dare
>say that a similar strong leader will come forth in America to counteract the Bolshevik
>instigations of religious wars of the 2000s.
>
>In other words, the instigators of war for profit, are a tough, determined, immoral bunch, that
>will do anything to achieve power and riches, and it will take a strong leader, who is protected by
>loyal supporters to contend with them.

"Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 31 Jan 2004 07:01:03 -0800, [email protected] (Tom Potter) wrote:
>
> The funny thing is, if you tried to emigrate to Germany expressing the views you do, you would be
> excluded.

It is interesting to note that German citizens are unable to express their views on certain issues.

Of course, when the war-for-profit instigators were instigating the class wars of the 1900's, most
folks in the world were intimidated, as were most Germans and German leaders, as the instigators
used any tactic possible to promote their agenda, and as can be seen by the responses of most
American politicians are also intimidated by the people who are instigating the religious wars of
the 2000's.

Most folks, including Germans past and present, react like gazelles react when one of their kind is
being eaten by lions. They look, but don't get involved.

Although the Germans are perhaps the most intelligent, productive, moral folks on Earth, they have
seen so many of their kind devoured by predators, that they don't want to attract the attention of
the predators.

--
Tom Potter

Justin Lewis <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 21:35:03 GMT, Simon Brooke <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >[scythe]
> >
> >Don't feed the trolls.
> Thanks Simon and Mr Just etc,
>
> This Tom Potter seems to be a deeply frustrated man who is incapable of backing any claim up with
> evidence nor of responding to any counter-arguments in any other way than parrot-like repetition
> of his vitriol. Look at his website if you can bear it: he is an old and feeble man. I would
> welcome his attempt to kill me and look forward to his putting his actions where his mouth is. I
> must add that i am neither old (yet) or feeble (yet).
>
> You are of course right that he should no longer be given the opportunity to air his opinions
> here: I was merely trying to expose him for the hollocaust denialist that he is. Sorry for the
> deviation in what is normally one of the more readable newsgroups.
>
> Justin

As can be seen by visiting my web site, and looking at the recent pictures of me, and reading the
articles on my web site, I am, and have always been, a positive, upbeat guy.

It seems to me that Justin Lewis is the "deeply frustrated man" as he gets all bent out of shape,
and when someone complements the German people, and criticises the people who instigate conflict and
war for prower and riches.

As my psppy used to say: "A stuck pig squeals."

It appears that I stuck Justin Lewis when I complemented the German people, and criticizes the
people who instigated the class wars of the 1900's, and suggested that the smae gang is instigating
the religious wars of the 2000's.

I hope that Justin Lewis will put up a web site, showing many pictures of him in his daily
environment, as I have, so folks can evaluate for themseles, who is, and who is not, "deeply
frustrated man".

Of course, I am "frustrated" that a small group of greedy, immoral people can cause so much harm to
mankind, whereas Justin Lewis is frustrated becauase I complemented the German people for their
intelligence and morality.

--
Tom Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.