Kill The Jews

Jiggs McManus

Guest
The German people turned to ******, as many nations turned to strong leaders during the period the
Bolsheviks were instigating class wars, as a means of preventing their governments from being co-
opted, as the Russian government was.

As can be seen, Bush is willing partner in the Bolshevik game, just as FDR was. If FDR had gone
after the instigators of the class wars, rather than back the Bolshevik terrorists, WWII would has
lasted two months, and there would have been no millions of deaths, no Cold War, no Korea, no
Vietnam , no nuclear weapons, and no instigation of global religious war.

If Bush had gone after the Bolsheviks, rather than getting in bed with them and Sharon, there would
have been no 9/11, no movement of America toward a police and military state, no hatred of America
by most of the world, now Afghanistan and Iraqi wars, no demise in Americas economy, no melt down
of America.

****** was a by product of the class war instigations of the Bolsheviks during the 1900s and I dare
say that a similar strong leader will come forth in America to counteract the Bolshevik instigations
of religious wars of the 2000s.

In other words, the instigators of war for profit, are a tough, determined, immoral bunch, that will
do anything to achieve power and riches, and it will take a strong leader, who is protected by loyal
supporters to contend with them.

--
Tom Potter http://tompotter.us

"Jiggs McManus" >
> --
> Tom Potter http://tompotter.us

we have a winner in the nut of the week posting contest . lenny abbott you have been beaten out .
better luck next week .

Do lunatics like Jiggs and Maggie/ Tom Potter bother all the newsgroups or
just us?
Rob N
"Jiggs McManus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The German people turned to ******, as many nations turned to strong leaders during the period the
> Bolsheviks were instigating class wars, as a means of preventing their governments from being co-
> opted, as the Russian government was.
>
> As can be seen, Bush is willing partner in the Bolshevik game, just as FDR was. If FDR had gone
> after the instigators of the class wars, rather than back the Bolshevik terrorists, WWII would has
> lasted two months, and there would have been no millions of deaths, no Cold War, no Korea, no
> Vietnam , no nuclear weapons, and no instigation of global religious war.
>
> If Bush had gone after the Bolsheviks, rather than getting in bed with them and Sharon, there
> would have been no 9/11, no movement of America toward a police and military state, no hatred of
> America by most of the world, now Afghanistan and Iraqi wars, no demise in Americas economy, no
> melt down of America.
>
> ****** was a by product of the class war instigations of the Bolsheviks during the 1900s and I
> dare say that a similar strong leader will come forth in America to counteract the Bolshevik
> instigations of religious wars of the 2000s.
>
> In other words, the instigators of war for profit, are a tough, determined, immoral bunch, that
> will do anything to achieve power and riches, and it will take a strong leader, who is protected
> by loyal supporters to contend with them.
>
> --
> Tom Potter http://tompotter.us

"Robin Norton" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Do lunatics like Jiggs and Maggie/ Tom Potter bother all the newsgroups or just us? Rob N "Jiggs
> McManus" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > The German people turned to ******, as many nations turned to strong leaders during the period
> > the Bolsheviks were instigating class wars, as a means of preventing their governments from
> > being co-opted, as the Russian government was.
> >
> > As can be seen, Bush is willing partner in the Bolshevik game, just as FDR was. If FDR had gone
> > after the instigators of the class wars, rather than back the Bolshevik terrorists, WWII would
> > has lasted two months, and there would have been no millions of deaths, no Cold War, no Korea,
> > no Vietnam , no nuclear weapons, and no instigation of global religious war.
> >
> > If Bush had gone after the Bolsheviks, rather than getting in bed with them and Sharon, there
> > would have been no 9/11, no movement of America toward a police and military state, no hatred of
> > America by most of the world, now Afghanistan and Iraqi wars, no demise in Americas economy, no
> > melt down of America.
> >
> > ****** was a by product of the class war instigations of the Bolsheviks during the 1900s and I
> > dare say that a similar strong leader will come forth in America to counteract the Bolshevik
> > instigations of religious wars of the 2000s.
> >
> > In other words, the instigators of war for profit, are a tough, determined, immoral bunch, that
> > will do anything to achieve power and riches, and it will take a strong leader, who is protected
> > by loyal supporters to contend with them.
> >
> > --
> > Tom Potter http://tompotter.us

this the first time he's bothered us at alt.war.civil.usa .

crossposting by this type of wacko is getting quite common .

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:35:10 -0000, "Robin Norton"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Do lunatics like Jiggs and Maggie/ Tom Potter bother all the newsgroups or just us?

Who knows. Shoot them, burn the bodies, and see if the average bit count goes down. If not that
proves they don't but a valuable social service will have been performed.

Guy
===
http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

> On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:35:10 -0000, "Robin Norton" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Do lunatics like Jiggs and Maggie/ Tom Potter bother all the newsgroups
or
> >just us?
>
> Who knows. Shoot them, burn the bodies, and see if the average bit count goes down. If not that
> proves they don't but a valuable social service will have been performed.
>
> Guy
> ===
> May contain traces of irony. Contents liable to settle after posting.
> http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

It is interesting to see that "Robin Norton" and "Just zis Guy, you know?" have been well condition
to accept, and parrot, the standard agenda and tactics of the people who instigate conflict and war
for power and riches.

Note, that rather than address the message in a rational, intelligent, MORAL way, they use the
standard, boilerplate tactic of deleting the message, and attacking the messenger.

And note that "Robin Norton" escalates the attack on the messenger by using "traces of irony" in an
effort to provoke violence on the messenger.

As can be seen by an examination of history, and current events, and by the posts in this
thread, the people who instigate conflict, violence and war, and their fellow travelers, and
their brainwashed dupes, have no limits when it comes to trying to impose their agenda upon the
larger society.

I suggest that the rational, intelligent, MORAL folks, who would like to leave the world a better
place for their children, should careful note the agenda and tactics and the basic immorality of the
conflict and war instigators, (And their dupes) and think about what can be done to arrest this
social cancer.

--
Tom Potter http://tompotter.us

"Tom Potter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:35:10 -0000, "Robin Norton" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >Do lunatics like Jiggs and Maggie/ Tom Potter bother all the newsgroups
> or
> > >just us?
> >
> > Who knows. Shoot them, burn the bodies, and see if the average bit count goes down. If not that
> > proves they don't but a valuable social service will have been performed.
> >
> > Guy
> > ===
> > May contain traces of irony. Contents liable to settle after posting.
> > http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk
>
> It is interesting to see that "Robin Norton" and "Just zis Guy, you know?" have been well
> condition to accept, and parrot, the standard agenda and tactics of the people who instigate
> conflict and war for power and riches.
>
> Note, that rather than address the message in a rational, intelligent, MORAL way, they use the
> standard, boilerplate tactic of deleting the message, and attacking the messenger.
>
> And note that "Robin Norton" escalates the attack on the messenger by using "traces of irony" in
> an effort to provoke violence on the messenger.
>
> As can be seen by an examination of history, and current events, and by the posts in this thread,
> the people who instigate conflict, violence and war, and their fellow travelers, and their
> brainwashed dupes, have no limits when it comes to trying to impose their agenda upon the larger
> society.
>
> I suggest that the rational, intelligent, MORAL folks, who would like to leave the world a better
> place for their children, should careful note the agenda and tactics and the basic immorality of
> the conflict and war instigators, (And their dupes) and think about what can be done to arrest
> this social cancer.
>
> --
> Tom Potter http://tompotter.us

I think rational, intelligent, MORAL folks would dismiss you as a neo-Nazi with delusions of
adequacy. In fact, I am absolutely sure of it.

"Tom Potter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> It is interesting to see that "Robin Norton" and "Just zis Guy, you know?" have been well
> condition to accept, and parrot, the standard agenda and tactics of the people who instigate
> conflict and war for power and riches.

It is interesting to note that "Tom Potter" is happy to flame someone with not the slightest idea of
their actual views on the subject he discusses. For example,thirty seconds' research would have
revealed that I am strongly against Operation Oily Residue and always have been.

I am also strongly against spammers. Particularly spammers who post off-topic extremist political
diatribes to groups which have nothign to do with politics. If you want the five-pund argument, go
and debate the issue with Ed Dolan on alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent. In the mean time please feel

> Note, that rather than address the message in a rational, intelligent, MORAL way, they use the
> standard, boilerplate tactic of deleting the message, and attacking the messenger.

That's because the message is a gibbering troll spammed to the four winds for no obvious reason.

> As can be seen by an examination of history, and current events, and by the posts in this thread,
> the people who instigate conflict, violence and war, and their fellow travelers, and their
> brainwashed dupes, have no limits when it comes to trying to impose their agenda upon the larger
> society.

As can be seen form a cursory inspection you are a spamming troll and so is "Jiggs McManus." The
standard penalty for spammers in this notoriously liberal newsgroup [uk.rec.cycling] is drowning in
a vat of ******** (bulls with diarrhoea are used for obvious reasons). If exceptional mitigating
circumstances exist, we may commute that to shooting and burning of the bodies.

> I suggest that the rational, intelligent, MORAL folks, who would like to leave the world a better
> place for their children, should careful note the agenda and tactics and the basic immorality of
> the conflict and war instigators, (And their dupes) and think about what can be done to arrest
> this social cancer.

And I suggest that intelligent MORAL folks are all opposed to spamming trolls. Back under your
bridge, laddie.

<plonk>

--
Guy
===

http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

"Tom Potter" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> And note that "Robin Norton" escalates the attack on the messenger by using "traces of irony" in
> an effort to provoke violence on the messenger.

As can be seen by an examination of the posts in this thread it was "Just zis Guy" who did that.

> As can be seen by an examination of history, and current events, and by the posts in this thread,
> the people who instigate conflict, violence and war, and their fellow travelers, and their
> brainwashed dupes, have no limits when it comes to trying to impose their agenda upon the larger
> society.

No limits indeed - some going even so far as to use traces of irony.

--
Dave...

Tom Potter wrote:

> I suggest that the rational, intelligent, MORAL folks, who would like to leave the world a better
> place for their children, should careful note the agenda and tactics and the basic immorality of
> the conflict and war instigators, (And their dupes) and think about what can be done to arrest
> this social cancer.

Unless you can show that the original post is in some way relevant to cycling in the UK (hint:
that's what uk.rec.cycling is about), may /I/ cordially suggest that you stop cross-posting
irrelevant bollocks like a cretinous foul-yob fit only for stoning.

******.

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

"Trish" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Tom Potter" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > "Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > or
> > >
> > > Who knows. Shoot them, burn the bodies, and see if the average bit count goes down. If not
> > > that proves they don't but a valuable social service will have been performed.
> > >
> > > Guy
> > > ===
> > > May contain traces of irony. Contents liable to settle after posting.
> > > http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk
> >
> > It is interesting to see that "Robin Norton" and "Just zis Guy, you know?" have been well
> > condition to accept, and parrot, the standard agenda and tactics of the people who instigate
> > conflict and war for power and riches.
> >
> > Note, that rather than address the message in a rational, intelligent, MORAL way, they use the
> > standard, boilerplate tactic of deleting the message, and attacking the messenger.
> >
> > And note that "Robin Norton" escalates the attack on the messenger by using "traces of irony" in
> > an effort to provoke violence on the messenger.
> >
> > As can be seen by an examination of history, and current events, and by the posts in this
> > thread, the people who instigate conflict, violence and war, and their fellow travelers, and
> > their brainwashed dupes, have no limits when it comes to trying to impose their agenda upon the
> > larger society.
> >
> > I suggest that the rational, intelligent, MORAL folks, who would like to leave the world a
> > better place for their children, should careful note the agenda and tactics and the basic
> > immorality of the conflict and war instigators, (And their dupes) and think about what can be
> > done to arrest this social cancer.
> >
> > --
> > Tom Potter http://tompotter.us
> >

> I think rational, intelligent, MORAL folks would dismiss you as a neo-Nazi with delusions of
> adequacy. In fact, I am absolutely sure of it.

It seems to me "Trish", that rational, intelligent, MORAL folks, focus on messages rather than
trying to inhibit the search for truth, by attacking messengers.

It appears that the issue that you, and a number of posters are trying to obscure, is that a small
group were central to the class war instigations of the 1900's, and the religious wars instigations
of the 2000's.

What is your position on this issue?

Are you asserting the only Nazi and neo-Nazi and folks with "delusions of adequacy" are opposed to
the instigation of war for profit?

Do you feel a strong, negative, emotional reaction towards folks who are opposed to the instigation
of conflict and war for profit and wealth?

Considering that the German people are perhaps the most intelligent, moral, productive people on
Earth, would you like to discuss why the German people turned to strong leaders when a small group
of people were instigating class wars all over the Earth during the 1900's?

Considering that "Trish" asserts that she is speaking for the rational, intelligent, MORAL folks, I
trust she will engage in an honest, moral, open debate on the issue of instigating conflict and war
for power and riches, rather than engage in childish, low class, insults.

--

"Dave Larrington" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> Unless you can show that the original post is in some way relevant to cycling in the UK (hint:
> that's what uk.rec.cycling is about), may /I/ cordially suggest that you stop cross-posting
> irrelevant bollocks like a cretinous foul-yob fit only for stoning.

Muffled cries from Harry Potter (posted via two or more anonymous remailing services): Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

--
Dave...

In message <[email protected]>, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
<[email protected]> writes
>On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:35:10 -0000, "Robin Norton" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Do lunatics like Jiggs and Maggie/ Tom Potter bother all the newsgroups or just us?
>
>Who knows. Shoot them, burn the bodies, and see if the average bit count goes down. If not that
>proves they don't but a valuable social service will have been performed.

Bodies don't burn at all well. Any time you need to get rid of someone without too much effort:

1) Take an 18" length of scrap inner tube (the widest you have handy) and fill it with sand, folding
the ends over and gaffer taping them thoroughly.

2) Use this to hit the victim on the head from behind, as hard as possible, swinging sideways and
aiming for the temple. When they're down hit them again if necessary, they won't bleed much.

3) At night, move the body to a muddy unlit country road and dump it beside the verge, in a
place where there's a good chance the next vehicle will drive over it. In a water-filled
pothole is good.

4) Dismantle the weapon and throw the components into separate roadside hedges.

This method may not satisfy as many of your baser instincts, but it's much less likely to result in
prosecution.
--
Sue ];:))

[email protected] (Dave Kahn) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Dave Larrington" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]
> berlin.de>...
>
> > Unless you can show that the original post is in some way relevant to cycling in the UK (hint:
> > that's what uk.rec.cycling is about), may /I/ cordially suggest that you stop cross-posting
> > irrelevant bollocks like a cretinous foul-yob fit only for stoning.
>
> Muffled cries from Harry Potter (posted via two or more anonymous remailing services): Help! Help!
> I'm being repressed!

You should have ironed it out correctly the first time.

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:37:34 +0800, "Tom Potter" <[email protected]>
wrote:

Hello Tom,

Why did you post this message in a group which is devoted to issues related to bicycling?

Second, upon what do you base the assertion that the German people are perhaps the most
intelligent, moral and productive people on earth? Is the average IQ in Germany higher that that of
other countries, and if so, does the superior morality and productivity flow automatically from
that "fact"?

Justin Lewis <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:37:34 +0800, "Tom Potter" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Hello Tom,
>
> Why did you post this message in a group which is devoted to issues related to bicycling?
>
> Second, upon what do you base the assertion that the German people are perhaps the most
> intelligent, moral and productive people on earth? Is the average IQ in Germany higher that that
> of other countries, and if so, does the superior morality and productivity flow automatically from
> that "fact"?
>
> >Considering that the German people are perhaps the most intelligent, moral, productive people on
> >Earth, would you like to discuss why the German people turned to strong leaders when a small
> >group of people were instigating class wars all over the Earth during the 1900's?
> >
> >Considering that "Trish" asserts that she is speaking for the rational, intelligent, MORAL folks,
> >I trust she will engage in an honest, moral, open debate on the issue of instigating conflict and
> >war for power and riches, rather than engage in childish, low class, insults.

Well Justin Lewis, first off, if you look at the thread, I was just replying to the posts in
the thread.

And secondly, if you disapproved of me posting in this thread, why did you take issue with my
statem,ent that the "German people are> perhaps the most intelligent, moral and productive people on
earth.", and ask me to comment on it?

Why don't you be honest and fair, and chastize the source of the problem, rather than pick a post
at random?

It might appear to rational, intelligent, open-minded folks, that you were prejudice against
Germans, or had another ax to grind, by your actions, rather than that you were objecting to an off
topic post.

--
Tom Potter

On 30 Jan 2004 19:49:50 -0800, [email protected] (Tom Potter) wrote:

>Justin Lewis <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:37:34 +0800, "Tom Potter" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Tom,
>>
>> Why did you post this message in a group which is devoted to issues related to bicycling?
>>
>> Second, upon what do you base the assertion that the German people are perhaps the most
>> intelligent, moral and productive people on earth? Is the average IQ in Germany higher that that
>> of other countries, and if so, does the superior morality and productivity flow automatically
>> from that "fact"?
>>
>> >Considering that the German people are perhaps the most intelligent, moral, productive people on
>> >Earth, would you like to discuss why the German people turned to strong leaders when a small
>> >group of people were instigating class wars all over the Earth during the 1900's?
>> >
>> >Considering that "Trish" asserts that she is speaking for the rational, intelligent, MORAL
>> >folks, I trust she will engage in an honest, moral, open debate on the issue of instigating
>> >conflict and war for power and riches, rather than engage in childish, low class, insults.
>
>Well Justin Lewis, first off, if you look at the thread, I was just replying to the posts in
>the thread.

Your answer suggests that you are exonerated from any onus to base anything you write upon any
evidence so long as it is not the first posting in a thread. Thank you for this clear statement
regarding the cogency of the assertion that Germans are more intelligent than other nationalities.

>And secondly, if you disapproved of me posting in this thread, why did you take issue with my
>statem,ent that the "German people are> perhaps the most intelligent, moral and productive people
>on earth.", and ask me to comment on it?
>
>Why don't you be honest and fair, and chastize the source of the problem, rather than pick a post
>at random?
>
>It might appear to rational, intelligent, open-minded folks, that you were prejudice against
>Germans, or had another ax to grind, by your actions, rather than that you were objecting to an off
>topic post.
I chose to react because I have several German friends who would welcome evidence supporting their
superior intellect: however I can offer them no evidence and it appears that you also lack evidence
for this assertion. It is certainly not an unfavourable based upon inadequate facts (prejudice) on
my behalf to suggest that Germans are not the most intelligent people on earth but equally
intelligent as any other nationality.

Your title is "Kill The Jews". As a Jew, I felt that some response was justified even though the
posting was off-topic.

Justin Lewis <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 30 Jan 2004 19:49:50 -0800, [email protected] (Tom Potter) wrote:
>
> >Justin Lewis <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:<[email protected]>...
> >> On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:37:34 +0800, "Tom Potter" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello Tom,
> >>
> >> Why did you post this message in a group which is devoted to issues related to bicycling?
> >>
> >> Second, upon what do you base the assertion that the German people are perhaps the most
> >> intelligent, moral and productive people on earth? Is the average IQ in Germany higher that
> >> that of other countries, and if so, does the superior morality and productivity flow
> >> automatically from that "fact"?

> >Well Justin Lewis, first off, if you look at the thread, I was just replying to the posts in the
> >thread.
>
> Your answer suggests that you are exonerated from any onus to base anything you write upon any
> evidence so long as it is not the first posting in a thread. Thank you for this clear statement
> regarding the cogency of the assertion that Germans are more intelligent than other nationalities.
>
> >And secondly, if you disapproved of me posting in this thread, why did you take issue with my
> >statem,ent that the "German people are> perhaps the most intelligent, moral and productive people
> >on earth.", and ask me to comment on it?
> >
> >Why don't you be honest and fair, and chastize the source of the problem, rather than pick a post
> >at random?
> >
> >It might appear to rational, intelligent, open-minded folks, that you were prejudice against
> >Germans, or had another ax to grind, by your actions, rather than that you were objecting to an
> >off topic post.
> I chose to react because I have several German friends who would welcome evidence supporting their
> superior intellect: however I can offer them no evidence and it appears that you also lack
> evidence for this assertion. It is certainly not an unfavourable based upon inadequate facts
> (prejudice) on my behalf to suggest that Germans are not the most intelligent people on earth but
> equally intelligent as any other nationality.
>
> Your title is "Kill The Jews". As a Jew, I felt that some response was justified even though the
> posting was off-topic.

First off, as I indicated, the title "Kill The Jews" was not mine. In fcat it could have weel been
posted by a Jew who was trying to stir up conflict.

Secondly, why would you, as a Jew,

be motivated to respond to a post that suggested that the German people, "are perhaps the most
intelligent, moral, productive people on Earth"?

As can be seen by their contributions to society, their morality, and how they are welcomed as good
neighbors whereever they live in the world, it seems that this is a correct statement.

Even the Romans, admired the morality, the bravery, and the culture of the Germans, when they were
trying to add them to their empire.

And of course, the Germans were the main force acting against the people who were instigating the
class wars of the 1900's, and as shown by history, if FDR had joined with the German people, and
gone after the class war instigators, rather than getting in bed with them, WWII would have lasted
two months, and there would have been no Cold War, no Korean War, no Vietnam, etc. Note that after
FDR died, America did a 180, and begand to oppose the people who were instigating the class wars,
the very people the German people were opposed to. And note, that even now, the German people are
opposed to the people who are trying to instigate the religious wars of the 2000's.

--
Tom Potter

On 31 Jan 2004 07:01:03 -0800, [email protected] (Tom Potter) wrote:

>Justin Lewis <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> On 30 Jan 2004 19:49:50 -0800, [email protected] (Tom Potter) wrote:
>>
>> >Justin Lewis <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:<[email protected]>...

>> >Well Justin Lewis, first off, if you look at the thread, I was just replying to the posts in the
>> >thread.
>>
>> Your answer suggests that you are exonerated from any onus to base anything you write upon any
>> evidence so long as it is not the first posting in a thread. Thank you for this clear statement
>> regarding the cogency of the assertion that Germans are more intelligent than other
>> nationalities.
>>
>> >And secondly, if you disapproved of me posting in this thread, why did you take issue with my
>> >statem,ent that the "German people are> perhaps the most intelligent, moral and productive
>> >people on earth.", and ask me to comment on it?
>> >
>> >Why don't you be honest and fair, and chastize the source of the problem, rather than pick a
>> >post at random?
>> >
>> >It might appear to rational, intelligent, open-minded folks, that you were prejudice against
>> >Germans, or had another ax to grind, by your actions, rather than that you were objecting to an
>> >off topic post.
>> I chose to react because I have several German friends who would welcome evidence supporting
>> their superior intellect: however I can offer them no evidence and it appears that you also lack
>> evidence for this assertion. It is certainly not an unfavourable based upon inadequate facts
>> (prejudice) on my behalf to suggest that Germans are not the most intelligent people on earth but
>> equally intelligent as any other nationality.
>>
>> Your title is "Kill The Jews". As a Jew, I felt that some response was justified even though the
>> posting was off-topic.
>

>First off, as I indicated, the title "Kill The Jews" was not mine. In fcat it could have weel been
>posted by a Jew who was trying to stir up conflict.

Perhaps that is my mistake, although a link to your website does appear at the bottom of the
initial posting.
>Secondly, why would you, as a Jew,
>
>be motivated to respond to a post that suggested that the German people, "are perhaps the most
>intelligent, moral, productive people on Earth"?
I was motivated by the title of the thread, not by the groundless assertion that Germans are in some
way more intelligent than other nationalities. In order to counter the tenor of the title I chose
the statement which most resembles a fact and asked for proof. Your inablility to provide anything
other than fanciful vitriol and rhetoric on supposed point of fact must render the rest of your
content worthless. Where is your evidence for the statement?
>As can be seen by their contributions to society, their morality, and how they are welcomed as good
>neighbors whereever they live in the world, it seems that this is a correct statement.
This can be said of many nationalities: the Dutch, Belgians, Spanish, English etc.
>Even the Romans, admired the morality, the bravery, and the culture of the Germans, when they were
>trying to add them to their empire.
>
>And of course, the Germans were the main force acting against the people who were instigating the
>class wars of the 1900's, and as shown by history, if FDR had joined with the German people, and
>gone after the class war instigators, rather than getting in bed with them, WWII would have lasted
>two months, and there would have been no Cold War, no Korean War, no Vietnam, etc. Note that after
>FDR died, America did a 180, and begand to oppose the people who were instigating the class wars,
>the very people the German people were opposed to. And note, that even now, the German people are
>opposed to the people who are trying to instigate the religious wars of the 2000's.
If FDR, or for that matter Churchil, had joined with the German people, would that have included the
tacit approval of the anti-semitism whipped by ****** in the thirties and co-operation in the
hollocaust by the Allies?