Killer "Bs" multiplying in South Florida!

Status

Ez Biker :-\)

Guest
GEEZ, the recent Bacchetta Recumbo rally has really stirred up a "Bs" nest down here in South
Florida! Besides my $$$ plunk down for an Aero, Jose (BROL) is expecting his Strada, any day now and
a fellow SFRR member (Sergio) is expected to move on a Corsa (?) soon. Some other person at the
recent rally has just ordered a Strada, yesterday from Bicycle Spot. (Place where rally was held)
Still another person where I work is planning on a Strada move soon. And of course our own recumbo
Diva, Shari Bernhard (Queen B(?) already has her Giro!

THE B'S ARE LOOSE! THE B'S ARE LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!

EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

Robert Siegel

Guest
You folks are getting GREAT bikes from great people ...BUT ... you should at least test-ride the
Vision Saber R-65/R-68 before you jump to any conclusions about what's "best" among the
new-generation two-big-wheel recumbos.
--
Gator Bob Siegel EasyRacers Ti Rush "EZ Biker :)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> GEEZ, the recent Bacchetta Recumbo rally has really stirred up a "Bs" nest down here in South
> Florida! Besides my $$$ plunk down for an Aero, Jose (BROL) is expecting his Strada, any day now
> and a fellow SFRR member (Sergio) is expected to move on a Corsa (?) soon. Some other person at
> the recent rally has just ordered a Strada, yesterday from Bicycle Spot.
(Place
> where rally was held) Still another person where I work is planning on a Strada move soon. And of
> course our own recumbo Diva, Shari Bernhard
(Queen
> B(?) already has her Giro!
>
> THE B'S ARE LOOSE! THE B'S ARE LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

Shortboat

Guest
I have not ridden either bike but it appears to me that the seat height is higher on the Saber 27"
while the Aero is 22" . Would the lower seat height be an advantage to balance and aerodynamics? Jim
Nordly TE, Screamer.

Ez Biker :-\)

Guest
SORRY GATOR BOB, I'VE ALREADY jumped on the conclusion and have my Aero on order. I'm sure the Saber
is nice; but I feel this need to be able to hang with my fellow KILLER B's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EZ Biker
:) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

"Robert Siegel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> You folks are getting GREAT bikes from great people ...BUT ... you should
at
> least test-ride the Vision Saber R-65/R-68 before you jump to any conclusions about what's "best"
> among the new-generation two-big-wheel recumbos.
> --
> Gator Bob Siegel EasyRacers Ti Rush "EZ Biker :)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > GEEZ, the recent Bacchetta Recumbo rally has really stirred up a "Bs"
nest
> > down here in South Florida! Besides my $$$ plunk down for an Aero, Jose (BROL) is expecting his
> > Strada, any day now and a fellow SFRR member (Sergio) is expected to move on a Corsa (?) soon.
> > Some other person at
the
> > recent rally has just ordered a Strada, yesterday from Bicycle Spot.
> (Place
> > where rally was held) Still another person where I work is planning on a Strada move soon. And
> > of course our own recumbo Diva, Shari Bernhard
> (Queen
> > B(?) already has her Giro!
> >
> > THE B'S ARE LOOSE! THE B'S ARE LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON, Bacchetta
Aero
> > Pilot)

Marci Taylor

Guest
[email protected] (Shortboat) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I have not ridden either bike but it appears to me that the seat height is higher on the Saber 27"
> while the Aero is 22" . Would the lower seat height be an advantage to balance and aerodynamics?
> Jim Nordly TE, Screamer.

One thing that I forgot to add though, the lower seat height means a higher BB to seat relation
which is not as comfortable for some of us. I think anyone with neck, shoulder or numb toe issues
could have a problem on the Strada. Marci

Marci Taylor

Guest
[email protected] (Shortboat) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I have not ridden either bike but it appears to me that the seat height is higher on the Saber 27"
> while the Aero is 22" . Would the lower seat height be an advantage to balance and aerodynamics?
> Jim Nordly TE, Screamer.

Seems like lower seat height would be an advantage. I have not ridden the Bachetta bikes but I do
own the vision saber and I have no balance issue and the aerodynamics are good as evidenced by the
bikes' amazing speed. It so far, is the fastest recumbent that I have ever owned...period. Marci

Ez Biker :-\)

Guest
Then Marci, perhaps you need to try a Bacchetta Aero... ;-) <Grin> EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl.
(GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

"Marci Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (Shortboat) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > I have not ridden either bike but it appears to me that the seat height
is
> > higher on the Saber 27" while the Aero is 22" . Would the lower seat
height
> > be an advantage to balance and aerodynamics? Jim Nordly TE, Screamer.
>
> Seems like lower seat height would be an advantage. I have not ridden the Bachetta bikes but I do
> own the vision saber and I have no balance issue and the aerodynamics are good as evidenced by the
> bikes' amazing speed. It so far, is the fastest recumbent that I have ever owned...period. Marci

Mick

Guest
I have an Aero on order and can't wait to try it out. I didn't attend the Bacchetta Rally nor have I
ridden one. However, i do have a Reynolds Ti T-Bone that I like very much and I'm looking forward to
comparing the 2 bikes on different terrains and rides. Does anyone have experience on both bikes?

Mick

Status
Not open for further replies.