Killer "Bs" multiplying in South Florida!

Ez Biker :-\)

Guest
GEEZ, the recent Bacchetta Recumbo rally has really stirred up a "Bs" nest down here in South
Florida! Besides my $$$ plunk down for an Aero, Jose (BROL) is expecting his Strada, any day now and
a fellow SFRR member (Sergio) is expected to move on a Corsa (?) soon. Some other person at the
recent rally has just ordered a Strada, yesterday from Bicycle Spot. (Place where rally was held)
Still another person where I work is planning on a Strada move soon. And of course our own recumbo
Diva, Shari Bernhard (Queen B(?) already has her Giro!

THE B'S ARE LOOSE! THE B'S ARE LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!

EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

You folks are getting GREAT bikes from great people ...BUT ... you should at least test-ride the
Vision Saber R-65/R-68 before you jump to any conclusions about what's "best" among the
new-generation two-big-wheel recumbos.
--
Gator Bob Siegel EasyRacers Ti Rush "EZ Biker :)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> GEEZ, the recent Bacchetta Recumbo rally has really stirred up a "Bs" nest down here in South
> Florida! Besides my $$$ plunk down for an Aero, Jose (BROL) is expecting his Strada, any day now
> and a fellow SFRR member (Sergio) is expected to move on a Corsa (?) soon. Some other person at
> the recent rally has just ordered a Strada, yesterday from Bicycle Spot.
(Place
> where rally was held) Still another person where I work is planning on a Strada move soon. And of
> course our own recumbo Diva, Shari Bernhard
(Queen
> B(?) already has her Giro!
>
> THE B'S ARE LOOSE! THE B'S ARE LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

I have not ridden either bike but it appears to me that the seat height is higher on the Saber 27"
while the Aero is 22" . Would the lower seat height be an advantage to balance and aerodynamics? Jim
Nordly TE, Screamer.

SORRY GATOR BOB, I'VE ALREADY jumped on the conclusion and have my Aero on order. I'm sure the Saber
is nice; but I feel this need to be able to hang with my fellow KILLER B's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EZ Biker
:) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

news:p[email protected]...

[email protected] (Shortboat) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I have not ridden either bike but it appears to me that the seat height is higher on the Saber 27"
> while the Aero is 22" . Would the lower seat height be an advantage to balance and aerodynamics?
> Jim Nordly TE, Screamer.

One thing that I forgot to add though, the lower seat height means a higher BB to seat relation
which is not as comfortable for some of us. I think anyone with neck, shoulder or numb toe issues
could have a problem on the Strada. Marci

[email protected] (Shortboat) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I have not ridden either bike but it appears to me that the seat height is higher on the Saber 27"
> while the Aero is 22" . Would the lower seat height be an advantage to balance and aerodynamics?
> Jim Nordly TE, Screamer.

Seems like lower seat height would be an advantage. I have not ridden the Bachetta bikes but I do
own the vision saber and I have no balance issue and the aerodynamics are good as evidenced by the
bikes' amazing speed. It so far, is the fastest recumbent that I have ever owned...period. Marci

Then Marci, perhaps you need to try a Bacchetta Aero... ;-) <Grin> EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl.
(GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

"Marci Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (Shortboat) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > I have not ridden either bike but it appears to me that the seat height
is
> > higher on the Saber 27" while the Aero is 22" . Would the lower seat
height
> > be an advantage to balance and aerodynamics? Jim Nordly TE, Screamer.
>
> Seems like lower seat height would be an advantage. I have not ridden the Bachetta bikes but I do
> own the vision saber and I have no balance issue and the aerodynamics are good as evidenced by the
> bikes' amazing speed. It so far, is the fastest recumbent that I have ever owned...period. Marci

I have an Aero on order and can't wait to try it out. I didn't attend the Bacchetta Rally nor have I
ridden one. However, i do have a Reynolds Ti T-Bone that I like very much and I'm looking forward to
comparing the 2 bikes on different terrains and rides. Does anyone have experience on both bikes?

Mick