Killer B's

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Al Herman, Feb 13, 2003.

  1. Al Herman

    Al Herman Guest

    I am up here in the frozen, snowy NE riding a P38 most of the time. Parental guilt is at work and I
    plan to be in the Delray Beach area to visit my parents in the next month or so. Any chance I could
    hook up with one of you, borrow a recumbent and join in a ride? My P38 is pretty fast, but I would
    sure like to see what all the buzz is about. Al Herman

    Tags:

  2. Sure Al, I'm sure one / some of the gang (Not only the KILLER B ones) might be able to BUZZZ around
    with you. Go to the SFRR website and trying posting this same message there.
    Tailwind and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

    news:[email protected]...