Killer B's

Al Herman

Guest
I am up here in the frozen, snowy NE riding a P38 most of the time. Parental guilt is at work and I
plan to be in the Delray Beach area to visit my parents in the next month or so. Any chance I could
hook up with one of you, borrow a recumbent and join in a ride? My P38 is pretty fast, but I would
sure like to see what all the buzz is about. Al Herman

Sure Al, I'm sure one / some of the gang (Not only the KILLER B ones) might be able to BUZZZ around
with you. Go to the SFRR website and trying posting this same message there.
Tailwind and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

news:[email protected]...