Killing of two cyclist by a hit an run drunk while they

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by kevin, Jan 7, 2006.

  1. kevin

    kevin Guest

    Killing of two cyclist by a hit an run drunk while they
    were on a ride in two spearate incidents miles apart
    and to find out it was one of the cyclist wife's. who
    lives on monterey blvd. san leandro, ca 94578

    Seat belts help everyone, a breatalizer would only
    be help for the small portion of the population that
    have a drinking problem. Why make cars expensive?
    Public transportation is bad or non-existant in many
    parts of the US. Why should we enact laws that
    make private companies rich?

    Tags:

  2. Me

    Me Guest

    On 1/7/06 7:08 AM, in article
    [email protected], "kevin"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Killing of two cyclist by a hit an run drunk while they
    > were on a ride in two spearate incidents miles apart
    > and to find out it was one of the cyclist wife's. who
    > lives on monterey blvd. san leandro, ca 94578
    >

    > Seat belts help everyone, a breatalizer would only
    > be help for the small portion of the population that
    > have a drinking problem. Why make cars expensive?
    > Public transportation is bad or non-existant in many
    > parts of the US. Why should we enact laws that
    > make private companies rich?

    Roger! Is that you again!!

    BOXMAN, ZBOXMAN, but really Roger Ladd Bratton. Roger is 46 and still lives
    with his parents, Otey and Donnabelle Bratton at 1063 Fox Meadow Way in
    Concord, CA 94518.

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?O2661266C

    Here's a nice aerial photo of the house http://tinyurl.com/j26i
    http://www.thefreeimagehosting.com/Uploads/Images/8077603625000ZBOXMAN.jpg

    Daddy owns the house, not Roger. It's assessed at $109K.

    His other phone # is 510-685-4260 & 925-685-4260

    He attended Mt. Diablo High School in Concord, CA from 1972 to 1976.

    you can find him here at lunch/ dinner

    http://tinyurl.com/27mk9

    http://tinyurl.com/3b572

    Roger sells boxes and assorted crap, but mainly he just wastes an
    astonishing amount of time annoying people on the internet. I'm sure
    mommy and daddy wish he would get a real job, move out, and start acting
    like a 46 year old man instead of a 12 year old boy.

    He's even had a Cease and Desist order against him. He won't learn. He
    can't learn. Go by and say HI!!!

    Concord Police Department

    Police Community Action and Awareness - (925) 671-3237
    Police Customer Service Desk - (925) 671-3220