Kind of NSV

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Just Me, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Just Me

    Just Me Guest

    It's not really a victory but it's a good indication of my weightloss I guess

    Today I was clapping my hands at a school assembly and my wedding ring slipped off my finger. A year
    ago it was pretty tight and sometimes I couldn't force it off my finger, now it's in permanent
    danger of falling off.

    I'm going into town tomorrow to get a clip from the jewellers to help it stay on.

    I've also lost eight of the nine pounds I gained over christmas and the new year already so
    hopefully within the next week I'll be at my lowest weight in over a decade!

    Jane
    259.6/194.8/139

    Tags:

  2. Boy, although that ring is a great NSV, you'd better get it resized or you'll lose it.
    Congratulations on getting rid of most of that gain. Elaine K

    Just Me wrote:

    >It's not really a victory but it's a good indication of my weightloss I guess
    >
    >Today I was clapping my hands at a school assembly and my wedding ring slipped off my finger. A
    >year ago it was pretty tight and sometimes I couldn't force it off my finger, now it's in permanent
    >danger of falling off.
    >
    >I'm going into town tomorrow to get a clip from the jewellers to help it stay on.
    >
    >I've also lost eight of the nine pounds I gained over christmas and the new year already so
    >hopefully within the next week I'll be at my lowest weight in over a decade!
    >
    >Jane
    >259.6/194.8/139

  3. Limeyno1

    Limeyno1 Guest

    Yep, that's a good sign! I had to remove all but my wedding finger rings as they kept rolling around
    my fingers.

    --
    Helen

    Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
    of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

    <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

    [email protected]

    225/190/145

    "Just Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:%[email protected]
    winn.server.ntli.net...
    > It's not really a victory but it's a good indication of my weightloss I guess
    >
    > Today I was clapping my hands at a school assembly and my wedding ring slipped off my finger. A
    > year ago it was pretty tight and sometimes I couldn't force it off my finger, now it's in
    > permanent danger of falling off.
    >
    > I'm going into town tomorrow to get a clip from the jewellers to help it stay on.
    >
    > I've also lost eight of the nine pounds I gained over christmas and the
    new
    > year already so hopefully within the next week I'll be at my lowest weight in over a decade!
    >
    > Jane
    > 259.6/194.8/139

  4. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Just Me wrote:

    > It's not really a victory but it's a good indication of my weightloss I guess
    >
    > Today I was clapping my hands at a school assembly and my wedding ring slipped off my finger. A
    > year ago it was pretty tight and sometimes I couldn't force it off my finger, now it's in
    > permanent danger of falling off.
    >
    > I'm going into town tomorrow to get a clip from the jewellers to help it stay on.
    >
    > I've also lost eight of the nine pounds I gained over christmas and the new year already so
    > hopefully within the next week I'll be at my lowest weight in over a decade!
    >
    > Jane
    > 259.6/194.8/139

    That's an NSV all right! I have stopped clapping... A clip sounds good!

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  5. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    oh great! don't lose your ring though!

    "Just Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:%[email protected]
    winn.server.ntli.net...
    > It's not really a victory but it's a good indication of my weightloss I guess
    >
    > Today I was clapping my hands at a school assembly and my wedding ring slipped off my finger. A
    > year ago it was pretty tight and sometimes I couldn't force it off my finger, now it's in
    > permanent danger of falling off.
    >
    > I'm going into town tomorrow to get a clip from the jewellers to help it stay on.
    >
    > I've also lost eight of the nine pounds I gained over christmas and the
    new
    > year already so hopefully within the next week I'll be at my lowest weight in over a decade!
    >
    > Jane
    > 259.6/194.8/139

  6. Anything that makes you feel good about yourself is a victory - however small it may be...

    (...I had to tighten my watchstrap cos it kept riding down my wrist, guess the weight is coming off
    in strange places rather than from my butt, stomach and thighs which is where I'd like it to come
    off of...!)

    You go girl - we're rooting for you!

    Suzie B
    --
    "From the internet connection under the pier"
    Southend, UK

  7. That's a good NSV. I've started noticing the same thing, that my wedding ring is loose. When
    my hands are cold, it really feels like it is going to slip off - that hasn't happened for
    many a moon!!!
    --
    Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/ The
    ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

    Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

    "Just Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:%[email protected]
    winn.server.ntli.net...
    > It's not really a victory but it's a good indication of my weightloss I guess
    >
    > Today I was clapping my hands at a school assembly and my wedding ring slipped off my finger. A
    > year ago it was pretty tight and sometimes I couldn't force it off my finger, now it's in
    > permanent danger of falling off.
    >
    > I'm going into town tomorrow to get a clip from the jewellers to help it stay on.
    >
    > I've also lost eight of the nine pounds I gained over christmas and the
    new
    > year already so hopefully within the next week I'll be at my lowest weight in over a decade!
    >
    > Jane
    > 259.6/194.8/139

  8. is too an NSV. Lets you know how well you are doing without looking at a
    number!!! good for you, Lee
    Just Me <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:%[email protected]...
    > It's not really a victory but it's a good indication of my weightloss I guess
    >
    > Today I was clapping my hands at a school assembly and my wedding ring slipped off my finger. A
    > year ago it was pretty tight and sometimes I couldn't force it off my finger, now it's in
    > permanent danger of falling off.
    >
    > I'm going into town tomorrow to get a clip from the jewellers to help it stay on.
    >
    > I've also lost eight of the nine pounds I gained over christmas and the
    new
    > year already so hopefully within the next week I'll be at my lowest weight in over a decade!
    >
    > Jane
    > 259.6/194.8/139

  9. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Great nsv, Jane, and way to go on the 8 lbs lost!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.105/212 lbs "Just Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:%[email protected]
    winn.server.ntli.net...
    > It's not really a victory but it's a good indication of my weightloss I guess
    >
    > Today I was clapping my hands at a school assembly and my wedding ring slipped off my finger. A
    > year ago it was pretty tight and sometimes I couldn't force it off my finger, now it's in
    > permanent danger of falling off.
    >
    > I'm going into town tomorrow to get a clip from the jewellers to help it stay on.
    >
    > I've also lost eight of the nine pounds I gained over christmas and the
    new
    > year already so hopefully within the next week I'll be at my lowest weight in over a decade!
    >
    > Jane
    > 259.6/194.8/139

  10. Get that thing sized before you lose it! I couldn't wear mine last summer while swimming at the lake
    as I was concerned it would slip off, and I'd never get it back (its very expensive too). Had it
    sized a few months back
    3/4 of a size smaller!
    --
    Brenda
    3/1/150 RafL goal 165

    "Just Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:%[email protected]
    winn.server.ntli.net...
    > It's not really a victory but it's a good indication of my weightloss I guess
    >
    > Today I was clapping my hands at a school assembly and my wedding ring slipped off my finger. A
    > year ago it was pretty tight and sometimes I couldn't force it off my finger, now it's in
    > permanent danger of falling off.
    >
    > I'm going into town tomorrow to get a clip from the jewellers to help it stay on.
    >
    > I've also lost eight of the nine pounds I gained over christmas and the
    new
    > year already so hopefully within the next week I'll be at my lowest weight in over a decade!
    >
    > Jane
    > 259.6/194.8/139

  11. All sorts of good news in this post. It's amazing how the small things make such a difference!
    Congratulations.

    On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:23:08 -0000, "Just Me" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >It's not really a victory but it's a good indication of my weightloss I guess
    >
    >Today I was clapping my hands at a school assembly and my wedding ring slipped off my finger. A
    >year ago it was pretty tight and sometimes I couldn't force it off my finger, now it's in permanent
    >danger of falling off.
    >
    >I'm going into town tomorrow to get a clip from the jewellers to help it stay on.
    >
    >I've also lost eight of the nine pounds I gained over christmas and the new year already so
    >hopefully within the next week I'll be at my lowest weight in over a decade!
    >
    >Jane
    >259.6/194.8/139

    Prairie Roots
    232/166/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  12. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Hi Jane... great NSV about the ring, just don't lose it! (I've suffered from really loose rings
    lately too especially since it's so cold out lately). And WTG on losing 8 pounds since Christmas,
    woohoo! Keep it up girl!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/240.8/172

    "Just Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:%[email protected]
    winn.server.ntli.net...
    > It's not really a victory but it's a good indication of my weightloss I guess
    >
    > Today I was clapping my hands at a school assembly and my wedding ring slipped off my finger. A
    > year ago it was pretty tight and sometimes I couldn't force it off my finger, now it's in
    > permanent danger of falling off.
    >
    > I'm going into town tomorrow to get a clip from the jewellers to help it stay on.
    >
    > I've also lost eight of the nine pounds I gained over christmas and the
    new
    > year already so hopefully within the next week I'll be at my lowest weight in over a decade!
    >
    > Jane
    > 259.6/194.8/139

  13. Suzzzie! I'll bet it's coming off all those places, too!

    --
    Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/ The
    ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

    Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply