Kind of NSV

J

Just Me

It's not really a victory but it's a good indication of my weightloss I guess

Today I was clapping my hands at a school assembly and my wedding ring slipped off my finger. A year
ago it was pretty tight and sometimes I couldn't force it off my finger, now it's in permanent
danger of falling off.

I'm going into town tomorrow to get a clip from the jewellers to help it stay on.

I've also lost eight of the nine pounds I gained over christmas and the new year already so
hopefully within the next week I'll be at my lowest weight in over a decade!

Jane
259.6/194.8/139

Boy, although that ring is a great NSV, you'd better get it resized or you'll lose it.
Congratulations on getting rid of most of that gain. Elaine K

Just Me wrote:

>It's not really a victory but it's a good indication of my weightloss I guess
>
>Today I was clapping my hands at a school assembly and my wedding ring slipped off my finger. A
>year ago it was pretty tight and sometimes I couldn't force it off my finger, now it's in permanent
>danger of falling off.
>
>I'm going into town tomorrow to get a clip from the jewellers to help it stay on.
>
>I've also lost eight of the nine pounds I gained over christmas and the new year already so
>hopefully within the next week I'll be at my lowest weight in over a decade!
>
>Jane
>259.6/194.8/139
>
>

Yep, that's a good sign! I had to remove all but my wedding finger rings as they kept rolling around
my fingers.

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

<>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

[email protected]

225/190/145

"Just Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:%aXNb.5053$YV1.3619@newsfep4-
winn.server.ntli.net...
> It's not really a victory but it's a good indication of my weightloss I guess
>
> Today I was clapping my hands at a school assembly and my wedding ring slipped off my finger. A
> year ago it was pretty tight and sometimes I couldn't force it off my finger, now it's in
> permanent danger of falling off.
>
> I'm going into town tomorrow to get a clip from the jewellers to help it stay on.
>
> I've also lost eight of the nine pounds I gained over christmas and the
new
> year already so hopefully within the next week I'll be at my lowest weight in over a decade!
>
> Jane
> 259.6/194.8/139

Just Me wrote:
>
>
> Today I was clapping my hands at a school assembly and my wedding ring slipped off my finger. A
> year ago it was pretty tight and sometimes I couldn't force it off my finger, now it's in
>
> I'm going into town tomorrow to get a clip from the jewellers to help it stay on.
>
> I've also lost eight of the nine pounds I gained over christmas and the new year already so
> hopefully within the next week I'll be at my lowest weight in over a decade!
>
> Jane
> 259.6/194.8/139

That's an NSV all right! I have stopped clapping... A clip sounds good!
--

Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

oh great! don't lose your ring though!

"Just Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:%aXNb.5053$YV1.3619@newsfep4-
winn.server.ntli.net...
>
>
>
new
> year already so hopefully within the next week I'll be at my lowest weight in over a decade!
>
> Jane
> 259.6/194.8/139

Anything that makes you feel good about yourself is a victory - however small it may be...

(...I had to tighten my watchstrap cos it kept riding down my wrist, guess the weight is coming off
in strange places rather than from my butt, stomach and thighs which is where I'd like it to come
off of...!)

You go girl - we're rooting for you!

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK
--
Please remove NOSPAM when emailing me!
http://community.webshots.com/user/suziekga

That's a good NSV. I've started noticing the same thing, that my wedding ring is loose. When
my hands are cold, it really feels like it is going to slip off - that hasn't happened for
many a moon!!!
--
Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/ The
ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

winn.server.ntli.net...
>
>
>
new
>
> Jane
> 259.6/194.8/139

is too an NSV. Lets you know how well you are doing without looking at a
number!!! good for you, Lee
Just Me <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:%[email protected]...
>
>
>
new
>
> Jane
> 259.6/194.8/139

Great nsv, Jane, and way to go on the 8 lbs lost!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134.1/104.3/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/104.3/96 Kg
134/1.105/212 lbs "Just Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:%aXNb.5053$YV1.3619@newsfep4-
winn.server.ntli.net...
>
>
>
new
>
> Jane
> 259.6/194.8/139

Get that thing sized before you lose it! I couldn't wear mine last summer while swimming at the lake
as I was concerned it would slip off, and I'd never get it back (its very expensive too). Had it
sized a few months back
3/4 of a size smaller!
--
Brenda
3/1/150 RafL goal 165

winn.server.ntli.net...
>
>
>
new
>
> Jane
> 259.6/194.8/139

All sorts of good news in this post. It's amazing how the small things make such a difference!
Congratulations.

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:23:08 -0000, "Just Me" <[email protected]> wrote:

>It's not really a victory but it's a good indication of my weightloss I guess
>
>Today I was clapping my hands at a school assembly and my wedding ring slipped off my finger. A
>year ago it was pretty tight and sometimes I couldn't force it off my finger, now it's in permanent
>danger of falling off.
>
>I'm going into town tomorrow to get a clip from the jewellers to help it stay on.
>
>I've also lost eight of the nine pounds I gained over christmas and the new year already so
>hopefully within the next week I'll be at my lowest weight in over a decade!
>
>Jane
>259.6/194.8/139
>

Prairie Roots
232/166/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

Hi Jane... great NSV about the ring, just don't lose it! (I've suffered from really loose rings
lately too especially since it's so cold out lately). And WTG on losing 8 pounds since Christmas,
woohoo! Keep it up girl!

--

~Kristin O~
272/240.8/172

winn.server.ntli.net...
>
>
>
new
>
> Jane
> 259.6/194.8/139

Suzzzie! I'll bet it's coming off all those places, too!

--
Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/ The
ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

"Paul & Suzie Beckwith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Anything that makes you feel good about yourself is a victory - however small it may be...
>
> (...I had to tighten my watchstrap cos it kept riding down my wrist, guess the weight is coming
> off in strange places rather than from my butt, stomach and thighs which is where I'd like it to
> come off of...!)
>
> You go girl - we're rooting for you!
>
> Suzie B
> --
> "From the internet connection under the pier" Southend, UK
> --
> Please remove NOSPAM when emailing me! http://community.webshots.com/user/suziekga